Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 23rd, 2017, 06:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Enchantress (Amora) II

Rogue, Doom (vI) and Impossible Man can all potentially cast spells as well. (Tell me if I'm missing any other Mimickers...) Perhaps my favourite idea for a goofy spell interaction, though, is to draft them with mind controllers against enemy mages. I particularly love the idea of countering mages by mind controlling them and forcing them to channel Hellfire!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 24th, 2017, 12:24 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sounds like fun.
Old May 24th, 2017, 12:32 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I propose we move Enchant to Initial PT. If it passes I'll start up it's own thread for the testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So this is what I'm thinking I'll end up calling for a test on soon unless anyone has any other thoughts to add.

ENCHANT

Unique Spell
15 points

At the start of any round, before rolling for initiative, this figure may cast this spell and choose a Unique Hero within 4 clear sight spaces. Until the end of the round, whenever any figure rolls the 20-sided die to take temporary control of the chosen figure, add 4 to the roll.
YK - yea
@japes - yea
@TrollBrute -
@Tornado - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Viegon - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; May 24th, 2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old May 24th, 2017, 12:51 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Tell me if I'm missing any other Mimickers..
Meggan
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:56 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 24th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Tell me if I'm missing any other Mimickers..
Meggan
Of course! My apologies - had a feeling I was forgetting someone.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 26th, 2017, 12:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
I propose we move Enchant to Initial PT. If it passes I'll start up it's own thread for the testing.

Quote:
So this is what I'm thinking I'll end up calling for a test on soon unless anyone has any other thoughts to add.

ENCHANT

Unique Spell
15 points

At the start of any round, before rolling for initiative, this figure may cast this spell and choose a Unique Hero within 4 clear sight spaces. Until the end of the round, whenever any figure rolls the 20-sided die to take temporary control of the chosen figure, add 4 to the roll.
YK - yea
@japes - yea
@TrollBrute -
@Tornado - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Viegon - yea
With the release date closing in, I'm calling this on time. @dok , what is the price here? I'll spin off a separate thread for the spell, so please shift the conversation there. Anyone able to run the initial? I know TB said he may have the time but it seems like his schedule has grown rather busy of late.
Old May 26th, 2017, 01:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
This is the current Bio:

Character Bio - “The Enchantress' parentage is unknown, though it is known she was born in Asgard and has a sister by the name of Lorelei. Amora began learning magic as an apprentice of Karnilla, Queen of the Norns but was eventually banished. She continued learning magic on her own, notably by seducing others well versed in magic and learning their secrets. In time, Amora became one of the more powerful magic-wielders in Asgard, with her magical arsenal focused on (but not limited to) charming and mind-controlling people. Her by-then well-renowned beauty did not hinder in this [….] She is sent by Odin to eliminate Thor's human love interest, whom Odin sees as a distraction. She also hopes to have the thunder god for herself. She is assisted by a powerful minion — Skurge, the Executioner. The Executioner loved the Enchantress, and she strings him along with her feminine wiles, using him as her muscle. She aids Loki by attempting to seduce Thor in his Don Blake identity and by sending the Executioner to kill Jane Foster, but though the Executioner traps Foster in another dimension Thor is able to bring her back by offering Skurge his hammer. When the Enchantress, angry, begins to turn Skurge into a tree, Skurge releases Thor from the pact in exchange for his help. Amora then tries to change Thor's hammer into a hissing serpent, but it is immune to her magic [….] The Enchantress and the Executioner are exiled to Earth by Odin. They become members of Baron Heinrich Zemo’s original Masters of Evil, the opposite number to the Avengers, a superhero team that Thor had joined. The Enchantress hypnotizes Thor into attacking the other Avengers with her own spells and a special brew, making him believe they are enemies of humanity, but Iron Man wakes Thor from his trance by reflecting sunlight into his eyes. Thor sends the Masters to another dimension through a space warp, but two issues later, the Enchantress finds a spell to send them back to Earth. She recruits Wonder Man into the Masters of Evil after paying his bail. She also meets Immortus, who helps Zemo attack the Avengers. When this attempt fails, she turns back time to prevent it from happening, though the Masters retain their memories of this event. She then joins in the Masters of Evil's final assault against the Avengers and breaks the Black Knight and Melter out of jail. She manages to escape in the end with the Executioner when the other two are transported to another dimension where their weapons rebound due to different scientific laws. As a member of the Masters of Evil, the Enchantress (and Executioner) repeatedly face the Avengers. She is especially affronted by the mortal Scarlet Witch’s attempts to subvert her divine spells, though she is occasionally genuinely challenged by Scarlet Witch's mutant gifts.” (Wikipedia, 2012).

This is how I propose we break it up.

Bio (Enchantress I) - The Enchantress' parentage is unknown, though it is known she was born in Asgard and has a sister by the name of Lorelei. Amora began learning magic as an apprentice of Karnilla, Queen of the Norns but was eventually banished. She continued learning magic on her own, notably by seducing others well versed in magic and learning their secrets. She is sent by Odin to eliminate Thor's human love interest, whom Odin sees as a distraction. When she fails in this task, the Enchantress is exiled to Earth by Odin where she joins the Masters of Evil. As a member of the Masters of Evil, the Enchantress repeatedly face the Avengers. Enchantress is especially affronted by the mortal Scarlet Witch’s attempts to subvert her divine spells, though she is occasionally genuinely challenged by Scarlet Witch's mutant gifts.(Wikipedia, 2012)

Bio (Enchantress II) - In time, Amora became one of the more powerful magic-wielders in Asgard, with her magical arsenal focused on (but not limited to) charming and mind-controlling people. Her by-then well-renowned beauty aided her in this area. She is assisted by a powerful minion — Skurge, the Executioner. The Executioner loved the Enchantress, and she strings him along with her feminine wiles, using him as her muscle. They become members of Baron Heinrich Zemo’s original Masters of Evil, the opposite number to the Avengers, a superhero team that Thor had joined. The Enchantress hypnotizes Thor into attacking the other Avengers with her own spells and a special brew, making him believe they are enemies of humanity. (Wikipedia, 2012)
I'm going to go ahead and post the bio here. I can also post the updated bio in her first thread but I can't change the FP there so someone else will have to make the final update.
Old May 27th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Anyone able to run the initial? I know TB said he may have the time but it seems like his schedule has grown rather busy of late.
It has been, but I could probably fit this in sometime in the next week. You don't want to handle it yourself?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library