Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Closed Thread

Old October 28th, 2009, 04:51 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotun7 View Post
This is weird, I put up wave ten stuff and you all said you knew everything about it. And now, this guy comes up and makes a question we all know the answer too (unless your not in canada), and nobody makes an understatement!

I'm not trying to hurt the guy (not footsoldier13), and I'm not trying to make an understatement. I'm just saying I did the same thing and everyone slammed me (5 bad rep.'s and 1 of them was a mistake), and this guy still has green. Just try to keep the flow and not break it.
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
You kill my father, prepare to die.

Jotun7:

There is no flow really. You are at the whim of an internet community. It's not always fair or right just like life. Post mature and intelligent content and don't sweat the small stuff. Hang around enough with out a negative attitude and you'll do all right.
Old October 28th, 2009, 06:25 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlax View Post
Rule one. If you find yourself standing in a hole, stop digging.
Wellllllll... that's not my Rule One, but I'll let it slide.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 29th, 2009, 07:47 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

I thought rule number one was to never discuss the hole you were in?

Anyways I just pre-ordered my wave ten, can't wait.
Old October 29th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
I thought rule number one was to never discuss the hole you were in?
You are correct. Here is the whole list of rules for Hole Club.

1st RULE: You do not talk about HOLE CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about HOLE CLUB.
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop digging" or goes limp, the digging is over.
4th RULE: Only two guys to a hole.
5th RULE: One hole dug at a time.
6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes, no digging. Proper attire is required.
7th RULE: Digging will go on as long as it has to in order to finish the hole.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at HOLE CLUB, you HAVE to dig.

Old October 29th, 2009, 09:56 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

4th Rule:
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Only thing I wish about wave 10 is that they would have had the Gladiatrons somehow in a set. It's a great re-release of all the figures but since I don't have any Glads, that makes the Blast's pretty much useless.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:18 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Only thing I wish about wave 10 is that they would have had the Gladiatrons somehow in a set. It's a great re-release of all the figures but since I don't have any Glads, that makes the Blast's pretty much useless.

The wave Glads were in actually will sell if they rerelease the entire wave which will probably happen some point fairly soon. Wave 10 was designed to get the 2 sellable packs from Wave 5 out there without flooding the shelves with Nakitas/Gladiator packs again.
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh I understand the reasoning, just think they would get more sales by including the glads in there somehow.

Don't worry, I didn't say I wouldn't buy it, just that they will be useless for me for a bit.

I'd be lost without the re-releases.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:39 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Don't worry, I didn't say I wouldn't buy it, just that they will be useless for me for a bit.
In addition to math and reading skills, Heroscape also teaches patience.
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:41 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, but what fun is that?

-insert signature here-
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Quote:
Unless patience has deadly strike and double attack, I don't really want it.

Old October 29th, 2009, 11:29 AM

jotun7 Woo who?

Quote:
Don't worry, I didn't say I wouldn't buy it
Hey, I want to buy it(never)! But like someone said not two posts ago, patience is a factor in HeroScape, which is also a factor I don't have.

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units