Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

View Poll Results: Which Nick Fury would you prefer to have in the game?
Colonel Nick Fury. 16 43.24%
General Nick Fury. 6 16.22%
I like both of them. Make both variants, and play them separately. (Like Raelin and Sgt. Drake) 8 21.62%
Who cares about Nick Fury? 7 18.92%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 4th, 2008, 01:50 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Nick Fury

For the past few weeks I have often wondered about how WotC would adapt Nick Fury into the game. I'm not necessarily eager to see him in the game, I just simply want to know which Nick Fury they would adapt. I'm also curious of everyone's preference on subject.
Old June 4th, 2008, 01:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Nick Fury

I love Nick Fury and if you search you will see NinthDocs awesome Fury custom which I am using.

In a nutshell though...Fury would work best if they gave him some agents to bond with IMHO.
Old June 4th, 2008, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I love Nick Fury and if you search you will see NinthDocs awesome Fury custom which I am using.
Seems pretty sweet.
Old June 4th, 2008, 02:48 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

What's the difference between the 2? Different eye patch? Or is the other one Samuel L. Jackson?

Old June 4th, 2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
What's the difference between the 2? Different eye patch? Or is the other one Samuel L. Jackson?
Yeah, General Fury is the Samuel L. Jackson look-a-like. Funny thing is wikipedia states that "his look and personality tailored after actor Samuel L. Jackson." With his permission of course.
Old June 4th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm a fan of this Nick Fury too: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15587

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2008, 09:28 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

More a fan of the original, maybe because I don't read Ultimates.

Old June 4th, 2008, 10:19 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Contrary to the options in this poll, there is only one Nick Fury (and quite a few LMDs) - HOWEVER, NO LMD LOOKS LIKE SAMUEL L. JACKSON!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 4th, 2008, 10:47 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
Contrary to the options in this poll, there is only one Nick Fury (and quite a few LMDs) - HOWEVER, NO LMD LOOKS LIKE SAMUEL L. JACKSON!
Or David Hasselhoff

<ducks>
Old June 4th, 2008, 11:40 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Gotta go with the original Colonel on this one, since all the existing Marvelscape figures are from the original universe and not the Ultimate universe.

Also because I'm a racist.
Old June 5th, 2008, 08:55 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

OK, I'll go with the original Nick Fury. General Fury is worse than a black Kingpin (or is it the other way around?).

The source material has a white Fury. I complained about scrawny Topher Grace as Venom...how dare I not complain the obvious on Fury (he might as well be Shaft with an eye patch) and Kingpin.

--------
I see that nobody dared to vote for " Who cares about Nick Fury?" Must be scared of Ninthdoc.

Last edited by Ugly-Caco; June 5th, 2008 at 09:05 AM.
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:31 PM

Strontosaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well, seeing as how the other figures are definitely part of Marvel-616, as opposed to Ultimate, I think it's only fair that they go with Col. Nick Fury.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion