Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 12th, 2024, 06:27 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Starshine

Yeah, Rom's popped up a few times over the years. I believe his last appearance was when we played on that Times Square Subway map, after we'd finished playing Ninja Turtles-Scape on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is great. Never knew Rom had a girlfriend.
Yup, Brandy Clark - the first human Rom meets when he lands on Earth. She and her town initially do the "Oh no, it's an alien invader!" thing before eventually befriending Rom. As the series goes on the two fall in love in spite of the whole "I'm a cyborg, you're a human" thing, but Brandy eventually gets merged with the body of Starshine, another Spaceknight who died sacrificing herself for Rom. Comics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
That is a nice mini. Sometimes I think I'm going to upgrade my minis to all the animated series ones...then I look at all the minis I have and the cost to do that and I never follow through. They do look cool though
Yeah, I didn't even realize when I bought her that she was technically an X-Men Animated Series mini, but I was fine with it because she's pretty indistinguishable from the comic book version, unlike the minis Heroclix has done in the Bruce Timm style, which are clearly much more cartoony.
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Starshine

Yeah I guess I should been more specific...the Marvel animated series minis

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations