Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You might want to elucidate on that.
The document of numbered rules outlining the alliance between England and Germany.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That must have been England. I never paid attention to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

@quozl , still thinking about my last question or you just missed it? If would like no further questions, I can respect that as well.
@wriggz I have lots of question for you as well, but would like to respect your space and desire to post an EGS if that's still in your plans. I will hold my questions for you until after your EGS.
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
@quozl , still thinking about my last question or you just missed it? If would like no further questions, I can respect that as well.
@wriggz I have lots of question for you as well, but would like to respect your space and desire to post an EGS if that's still in your plans. I will hold my questions for you until after your EGS.
Thanks. Work has been a mess for the last few weeks so this has been on the back boiler. I think I may get to it in the next week or so.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:29 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In 1904, I thought we could score big on Italy.

Quote:
Old July 10th, 2018, 10:14 AM

I thought we communicated pretty well. There was no stab, however. I straight up told him I'd be supporting England into Norway before it happened.

Quote:
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:09 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
I thought we communicated pretty well. There was no stab, however. I straight up told him I'd be supporting England into Norway before it happened.
Do you regret doing so?

What moves would you have changed throughout the game(not a specific move, just general moves?)

What frustrated you the most in the game?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 11th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Yep, as soon as the results came out. I told Russia I had made a mistake. Unfortunately, I don't think I ever heard from Russia again.

What frustrated me the most was Italy's constant flip-flopping.

Quote:
Old July 12th, 2018, 02:27 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Well in the big picture I changed my mind only a few times in terms of who was the biggest threat to defend against: Austria (until ~1904 when England stabbed me) then England/Germany (until ~ 1907 for reasons already detailed) then Austria until the end.

But certainly within the minutiae I changed stories more than that, working with them until England's stab, then working against them, then falsely working with E/G in order to gain the Mid Atlantic and Portugal, and then truthfully working with them to eliminate France and move back against Austria. Then moving against them after the second English stab. Most of it though was in direct response to a stab or clear antagonistic maneuvers. Austria I think would have a much stronger case to complain about my flip-flopping.

Unless it's a comment on my attempt to have a split conversation with Germany in 1908 timeframe where we had a 3 way conversation going with England and a 1 on 1 conversation that had very divergent discussion points. I could see where that would be seen as flip-flopping if the separate conversations were confused as a single one. (Which may explain some of Germany's odd press behavior during that time. not sure)
Old July 12th, 2018, 03:11 PM

My odd press behavior was due to me also making deals with Austria at that time.

Quote:
Old August 6th, 2018, 08:44 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
My odd press behavior was due to me also making deals with Austria at that time.
Who initiated that discussion? And was there more to the deals than the relinquishing of Warsaw?
Old July 19th, 2018, 11:13 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

@vegietarian18 mentioned again he would be interested but depends on start date. Which might be a while before we can nab a couple more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games