Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 30th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island Heroscape League- September - Lord of the Ri

Sounds like you pretty much have the scenario under control Johngee. Don't sweat the small stuff too much. Half the time I just invent a scenario rule on the spot, especially if we see something that's not working as we play. Our group is pretty easy going and won't have any problem adapting. Especially since we really game for fun!
Old September 9th, 2014, 08:39 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Hello Everyone.
I just played a few matches Taeblewalker.
He mentioned you would be playing in Sept on the 20th.
I would be interested in attending if you have room for one more.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 9th, 2014, 08:41 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Also Just as a throw in, If anyone Likes the Walking Dead at all and would be interested in seeing or playing Walking Dead; Risk and or Monopoly I own both and would be happy to bring with me.

Old September 11th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Hello Everyone.
I just played a few matches Taeblewalker.
He mentioned you would be playing in Sept on the 20th.
I would be interested in attending if you have room for one more.
We welcome anyone that likes to play 'Scape to our monthly game days.

With that said I'm not to sure of our head count at the moment. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but we are having a Lord of the Rings day and there are only so many figures to go around. Plus we are only planning 4 boards that set players four each. Plus I'm running two of them so that means we'll only have 3 going at one time, for a total of 12 players.

I'm going to attempt to get a head count and see what's going on. I'll let you know when I know more.
Old September 12th, 2014, 07:55 AM

@Grishnakh
Ok no problem If it would be ok I may attend even if I can not play. I would really be interested in seeing the set up and checking it out.
I also would be interested in meeting more fellow scapers for future games too.

Old September 12th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
@Grishnakh
Ok no problem If it would be ok I may attend even if I can not play. I would really be interested in seeing the set up and checking it out.
I also would be interested in meeting more fellow scapers for future games too.
Absolutely you can attend! And I'm pretty sure we can work you in to play. Right now I have 9 out of 12 slots filled. However I'm waiting to hear back from three of our regular players. Regardless I'm sure someone will probably sit out a game here and there and you can step in.

We are also planning on playing a few more other types of Lord of the Rings games throughout the day.

PM me if you need directions!
Old September 12th, 2014, 01:07 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

@Dragon4201976

Since we currently have an odd number of people attending, I was planning on not playing and helping to run the scenario I'm bringing, but if you come that would make 10 players and I'm sure we can find a two-player thing for the both of us.
Old September 12th, 2014, 01:26 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

@Dragon4201976 and I will probably ride in together, so directions won't be an issue. And if necessary, we can probably bring a two-player map and use dwarves, elves, orcs and the like as we discussed @Grishnakh .

Old September 12th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
@Dragon4201976 and I will probably ride in together, so directions won't be an issue. And if necessary, we can probably bring a two-player map and use dwarves, elves, orcs and the like as we discussed @Grishnakh .
Sounds like a great plan. I'll add Dragon4201976 to our attending list.

As for a map it might not be needed, but it would be good to have anyway. Just in case. Besides, it gives us more options. Why don't you do something based on this:

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/War_of_the_Dwarves_and_Orcs

Unless you have something else in mind….
Old September 12th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

That would actually be a good battle to choose. I could see Axegrinders and the various dwarven heroes going up against Blade Gruts, Heavy Gruts and Arrow Gruts, with their bonded heroes.

Old September 12th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
That would actually be a good battle to choose. I could see Axegrinders and the various dwarven heroes going up against Blade Gruts, Heavy Gruts and Arrow Gruts, with their bonded heroes.
Yea, I could definitely see Azog, and possibly Dáin Ironfoot customs. Perhaps repurpose Migol Ironwill as Dáin? Who would make a good Azog? Maybe make the Ogre Pulverizer into an orc champion?

I could see an underground battle with lot's of passageways. I'll leave it up to you. You pretty creative when it comes to this kinda stuff!
Old September 12th, 2014, 03:46 PM

Yep The plan is to Drive in with Taeblewalker So I won't need the directions. And Any armies or anything I need to bring I will be more then happy to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events