Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 15th, 2014, 11:46 PM

Zarklin knows what's in an order marker Zarklin knows what's in an order marker
First big haul, How did I do?

So my wife and I very recently got into Heroscape and needless to say I got the "must get more scape" bug real quick . We'll blame the completionist in me and I've got a long road ahead before complete is even close but... here's what showed up over the weekend $172 so did I do ok? 1386 hex but 2x 24 are poorly painted white =/. My guess is I paid a bit to much since it was ebay (bought it before I found this great site) But I wanted some feedback. I was mostly going after the terrain and trees, figures weren't fully listed. But 4 exta sets of ruins is nice lol

Figures and cards: (some are rough) good bit from RotV so I have spares I guess

Knights of Weston (missing one shield and marker on 2)
Airborne Elite
Sgt. Drake
Ashigaru Yari (3 spears broke off)
Roman Archers (missing one & on broke off)
Deathwalker 9000 (marker on card)
Deathwalker 8000 x2
Deathwalker 7000 x2
Zettian Guards
Finn the Viking Champion (1 fig 2 cards)
Thorgrim " "
Tarn Viking Warriors (1 squad 2 cards)
Krav Maga Agents
Agent Carr
Syvarris (2 figs 1 card)
Izumi Samurai (1 squad 2 cards)
Ne-Gok-Sa
Parmenio
Sonlen
Swog Rider
Sir Gilbert (flag broke off, missing d20 and dice bag)
Nilfheim
Mimring (2 figs 1 card)
Krug (broke base no card)
Khosumet the Dark Lord (no card)
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior (no card, half of spear gone)
Sentinels of Jandar (No card missing one fig)
Runa (no card)
Einar Imperium (no card)
Shades of Bleakewoode (no card missing 2 figs)
Marro stinger (no card missing 2 figs)
Kozuke Samurai (no card missing 2 figs)

Cards only:
Marro Drudge
Rechets of Bogdan
Wo-Sa-Ga
Iskra Esenwein
Zombies of Morindan x2

So how did I do?

Thanks
Old April 16th, 2014, 05:05 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: First big haul, How did I do?

Hey Wave 6 Snow Tiles! Those are always nice. And it looks like you got your money's worth. Trees arent cheap, and neither are some of the units. Sucks that a lot of the squads are incomplete though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 16th, 2014, 10:39 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cards you can always print off here. Not quite the same, but it lets you play the game. A few figures here and there aren't too bad either, you can always proxy in a different figure when playing that squad.

All in all it looks good to me. If you're happy with it, then it's worth the price.
Old April 16th, 2014, 12:59 PM

thanks guys! I thought I did ok but I'm still learning "the market"so I wanted some validation. I'm very happy with it hope to get in another game with the wife this weekend. After a couple other sales go thru I'll be ok on terrain (haha who doesn't always want more) and I'll start digging into adding the waves to my collection. Wish I could find a rarity/fair price guide on the different waves.

Thanks again.
Old April 16th, 2014, 03:08 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Try abprices.com

It's not perfect, but it will give you an idea.
Old April 16th, 2014, 03:34 PM

Thanks I'll check that out
Old April 16th, 2014, 04:37 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a decent amount of figures for sale at fair prices. If you're interested, there's a link in my signature.
Old April 16th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
All in all it looks good to me. If you're happy with it, then it's worth the price.
This is the important bit. Add in that it's impossible to be unhappy with 'scape and you soon stop worrying.

If you want more units at good prices, check out some of the custom projects around here---the units are usually widely available ones (at the time of their release, at least) and there's bound to be something to match your tastes. Check out C3V and SoV for ones in the style of Classic 'scape and C3G for a superhero game. There are many others too (I've been itching to give HoSS: Heroes of Star-Wars 'Scape a try but haven't yet).

And of course you can design some yourself. Be sure to share them if you do.
Old April 16th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Am I seeing Jotun next to the trees? He's not listed, but would add significant value.
Old April 16th, 2014, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Am I seeing Jotun next to the trees? He's not listed, but would add significant value.
O yep guess I missed him, need his card and I'm good
Old April 16th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You did good. There really isn't a check box for "not doing good," so congrats, and welcome.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 16th, 2014, 09:13 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Looks pretty good to me. You have a lot of terrain to make some good maps with and you have more than enough figures to start playing with. It probably wasn't the best deal ever but it looks like it was a good deal. As long as you don't feel like you got taken then all is good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales