Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Yeah, that is is just my opinion. I have never watched the GF trilogy so I cannot comment on them.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Terminator II was a great sequel, as was Aliens. I must say, though, I'm surprised to see a discussion of best sequels without The Dark Knight showing up, especially round here - that'd be my pick. (Of what I've seen anyway.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:15 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wrath of Khan and Empire are the best sequels. Also Underworld 3.
T2 and Aliens are tough because I enjoy the originals so much. Both did a great job of upping the action from the first.
You'll be hard pressed to find a "Best Sequel" list without T2, GFII, Wrath of Khan, Aliens etc.
Not to further devolve the conversation, but here's what also should be on that list: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, X2, Hellboy 2, Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight, Army of Darkness, Silence of the Lambs, and Mad Max 2 (and Thunderdome which is my favorite, but some people don't think so).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wrath of Khan and Empire are the best sequels. Also Underworld 3.
T2 and Aliens are tough because I enjoy the originals so much. Both did a great job of upping the action from the first.
You'll be hard pressed to find a "Best Sequel" list without T2, GFII, Wrath of Khan, Aliens etc.
Not to further devolve the conversation, but here's what also should be on that list: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, X2, Hellboy 2, Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight, Army of Darkness, Silence of the Lambs, and Mad Max 2 (and Thunderdome which is my favorite, but some people don't think so).
How did I forget Winter Soldier? Another great one.

Edit: So was Silence of the Lambs - but I thought Red Dragon was a prequel to that rather than Silence being a sequel? Oh, and btw, .

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Silence of the Lambs (the book) is a sequel to Red Dragon (the book).

Silence of the Lambs (the movie) isn't really a sequel to anything. Red Dragon (the movie) is a prequel, and the earlier movie Manhunter (an adaptation of Red Dragon) isn't really the same continuity (totally different actors and visual style).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Silence of the Lambs (the movie) isn't really a sequel to anything. Red Dragon (the movie) is a prequel, and the earlier movie Manhunter (an adaptation of Red Dragon) isn't really the same continuity (totally different actors and visual style).

My Etsy Store
Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:38 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

Yeah, I knew that's how it was with the books, but up to that point the discussion had just been about films.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

Yeah, I knew that's how it was with the books, but up to that point the discussion had just been about films.
Oh, I was just providing some background info, wasn't really directed at you. Point was, Silence of the Lambs (the movie) absolutely doesn't belong on a 'best sequel' list.

My Etsy Store
Old January 23rd, 2015, 04:03 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

this figure

with this head

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old January 23rd, 2015, 04:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice! That looks like it will work.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 23rd, 2015, 04:57 PM
Hard as ice

Still can't see the head - I think I know what figure you're talking about, though, and I think it'd work.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 24th, 2015, 05:08 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool idea for the Terminator mini! I think Punisher's Auto Shotgun Special Attack would fit too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy