Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old September 28th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Bonding is a different power.
Banding requires adjacency.

If you find it distracting, others may too, so I'm up for suggestions. However, it has grown on me.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old September 28th, 2016, 03:12 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

I can't recall anything else that uses banding as a power and I do worry about the confusion.

~Dysole, who's sure we could find a word with similar meaning
Old September 28th, 2016, 05:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Did that character go to band-ing camp? Only kidding, the character seems to represent the character fairly well from what I've seen of the show.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 30th, 2016, 07:17 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lol totally not worth 25$ from Heroesforge

As far as banding goes, there isn't another card yet that uses it. The name was originally a placeholder name after changing from bonding. In another game, when a power has a similar name, it has a similar effect. I used that idea.
Again, I am open to suggestions.

Old October 1st, 2016, 09:37 PM

first playtest was her against Arkmer and he tore her up. The 5 shield was scary, but it backfired for the eventual death.

She does p-diddly against special attackers.
but she still might be 60pts

her+ana karithon vs master of hunt
he mortal struck ana on first attempt.
but eleven inflicted 4 wounds! before going down. self inflicted death.
her movement pinning worked too.

not sure what happens vs whirlwind assault, can she double shield for the price of one? i think so.

Last edited by Confred; October 2nd, 2016 at 10:57 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 02:09 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post

not sure what happens vs whirlwind assault, can she double shield for the price of one? i think so.
Can you elaborate precisely on what scenario you're looking at?

~Dysole, making sure she's covered all her bases
Old October 3rd, 2016, 06:21 PM

Re: Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:

Can you elaborate precisely on what scenario you're looking at?

~Dysole, making sure she's covered all her bases
If El and an adjacent friendly figure are attacked by Raelin 2.0, then could El roll 5 dice for herself and for the friend?

Old October 3rd, 2016, 08:17 PM

DARK VISION
After revealing an order marker on El's Army Card and before taking any turns, if El is unengaged, you may look at 1 random order marker on any Army Card. If she is on a blue water space, look at all markers on the card and ignore Psychic Drain.

ADVENTURER BANDING
Before taking a turn with El, you may first take a turn with any adjacent Adventurer or Young Hero you control.

PSYCHOKINESIS
Each time El or any friendly figure adjacent to El is attacked with a normal attack, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may roll 5 defense dice. All excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. If you roll at least 1 shield and the attacking figure is small, medium, or large, it cannot move normally for as long as it is adjacent to El.

PSYCHIC DRAIN

After each turn, if El used Dark Vision or Psychokinesis, roll 1 attack die. If a skull is rolled, place 1 wound marker on El's Army Card.

~~~
After several playtests, I'm confident her playfeel is accurate.

Due to a lack of figure, I'm ok with the cartoony one as a proxy.

Old October 3rd, 2016, 09:02 PM

Definitely

Yeah, she could theoretically use it against any multi attacker multiple times as well. That feels like a bit of a theme break with only one roll for self damage.

~Dysole, observationally
Old October 4th, 2016, 01:39 PM

Re: Definitely

Quote:
Yeah, she could theoretically use it against any multi attacker multiple times as well. That feels like a bit of a theme break with only one roll for self damage.

~Dysole, observationally
In the show she does many things and they don't notice her drain until after it's all said and done. Yet the drain itself seems more or less equal no matter the intensity of her efforts.
Now when it's prolonged, yes, like over the course of multiple turns, but using the power multiple times in the short period doesn't seem to change the recourse.

Old October 4th, 2016, 01:45 PM

Sold

Quote:
Quote:

~Dysole, observationally
In the show she does many things and they don't notice her drain until after it's all said and done. Yet the drain itself seems more or less equal no matter the intensity of her efforts.
Now when it's prolonged, yes, like over the course of multiple turns, but using the power multiple times in the short period doesn't seem to change the recourse.
You convinced me.

~Dysole, who feels bad for being kind of a stickler sometimes
Old October 4th, 2016, 08:36 PM

I'm glad you are a stickler because it makes me/us think more critically, which either better reinforces what we have already or inspires new and more accurate routes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum