Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 17th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Gurei-Ornery's 2/11/13 Tradelist

If you need an industrial-grade magnifying lamp I could most assuredly trade you it for some of you fine wares, my friend.

http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=57624.0

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 17th, 2013, 10:17 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have something like it, but I could always use another. PM me with what you would want in return.
Old October 14th, 2013, 02:01 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

3 of 4 Krosmaster Arena Kickstarter exclusives sold. Argon Gass is the only one left.
Old October 22nd, 2013, 03:13 PM

quietcorn Woo who?

Just completed a fantastic trade! Highly recommended! Thanks so much.

Also known as Quietcorn on BGG
--------------------------------------------------
Great trades with: Porkins, GatekeeperDatuck, Lonewolf, OrcElfArmyOne, evilwevil, mecha frog, tfelts, Gurei-Ornery
Old November 18th, 2013, 10:55 AM

Added some NIB Heroscape stuff to my have list:
RotV Master Set 1
SotM Master Set 2
Ticalla Jungle
Tundra
Road to the Forgotten Forest
Castle set x2-3
Old December 6th, 2013, 07:05 PM

Added another Quahon to the list. I guess it had fallen behind some boxes.

Also, had a good buy from Cabzx.
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:50 PM

cabzx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello,

Just dropping by to say I received my shipment today. I am happy to report that everything is in excelent condition.

Thanks!
Old March 22nd, 2014, 03:12 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Is this trade thread still up to date? I have multiple repulsers to trade. I'll send another PM.
Old October 3rd, 2014, 08:41 AM

Probably going to be doing a purge of underutilized games. I will update this list in the OP as games get voted on.

Space Hulk 3rd (4th? Latest?) Edition NIB
BattleCON: Devastation of Indines NIB
Leviathans NIB
Space Cadets
Dungeon Twister
Dungeon Twister 3/4 Player Expansion
Dungeon Twister Paladins and Dragons Expansion
Dungeon Twister Mercenaries Expansion
Invasion from Outer Space
Thunderstone w/ all expansions
Thunderstone Advance

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; October 3rd, 2014 at 10:21 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2014, 10:08 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, *now* you're getting rid of BattleCON.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 3rd, 2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Oh, *now* you're getting rid of BattleCON.
Not getting rid of, it is an extra. I bought it for Stephen Universe, but he had bought it already and didn't tell me. All of the NIB are extras.
Old October 10th, 2014, 11:25 PM

Queen of Jandar Woo who?

Had a great transaction with G O.

Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades