Omahavice is surprisingly tart
Re: SoA's Predict the Victor Pictured Battle Reports

I think SOA takes this battle.

Tournament Record
Good Trades List

DaBoyzRule 5 Time Super Bowl Champions Working on Number 6
Old November 11th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'll go against the mass and go with Ninja Status.
Old November 12th, 2011, 04:40 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

(0-0)

I am also going to go with SoA.
Old November 18th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I apologize for the lateness of this report, but I've had a hectic week. The votes are 9-1 in my favor. Enjoy.
Spoiler Alert!

I'll have the next armies and map up in a few days.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; November 19th, 2011 at 12:21 AM.
Old November 19th, 2011, 10:45 AM

ullarted has disabled reputation

Nice report! I played that scenario once with my dad. I was attacking with the hive and marro. He eventually lost with much frustration as the marro just kept coming .
Old November 20th, 2011, 08:43 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

3-1!!!! Can't wait till next report.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 02:44 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Right, here we go. The armies are-

Son of Arathorn- Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Braxas, Raelin 1.0, and Protectors of Ullar x2

Ninja Status- Sir Dupuis, Phantom Knights x2, Knights of Weston x3, and Eldgrim

The Map- Trailblazer by Dignan

Cast your votes! Oh, and sorry about the terrain. I lack a Volcarren Wasteland set, so NS and I had to make our own.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 04:00 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

1-2

No need to apologize for the terrain, it looks very nice! Anyway I will take Son of Arathorn for this next match.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 04:55 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

SoA for me too... Good luck both of you! I need to make a thread like this for when my brother and I play...

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
SoA for me too... Good luck both of you! I need to make a thread like this for when my brother and I play...
Old November 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

My first initual thought was SoA, I don't think the knights can spread ot fast enough to be saved from Braxas though Sir Dupuis can get 7-8 attack on him and with only 3 defense braxas may go down fast (I know he has 8 life), if NS canplay that team right they will deffinately win. I vote NS.

Then of course theres, Atlaga, I hope he doesn't kill Sir Dupuis with Ullar's Bolt of Witherhood.

Honestly I think it's gonna be close.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 08:48 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
My first initual thought was SoA, I don't think the knights can spread ot fast enough to be saved from Braxas though Sir Dupuis can get 7-8 attack on him and with only 3 defense braxas may go down fast (I know he has 8 life), if NS canplay that team right they will deffinately win. I vote NS.

Then of course theres, Atlaga, I hope he doesn't kill Sir Dupuis with Ullar's Bolt of Witherhood.

Honestly I think it's gonna be close.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports