Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 25th, 2011, 11:44 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of M-43 Resistance Fighters

I wanted to point out that the Mariedians can't be hominids because they aren't from Earth and are unrelated to any Earth species, but I won't because I'm just glad this book is up.
Old September 25th, 2011, 06:55 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So is it the commander?

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 25th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
I wanted to point out that the Mariedians can't be hominids because they aren't from Earth and are unrelated to any Earth species, but I won't because I'm just glad this book is up.
That is incorrect as nothing in the journals or compendium states that Mariedians aren't humanoids. The only thing we know is that the Gladiatrons were built to mimic the size, movement, and guerrilla fighting style of the Mariedian resistance on Alpha Prime. This argument is also kind of silly if you've ever watched an episode of any Star Trek show.

Oh and Boromi69 that is one of the Mariedians, that is the Star Wars Human Scoundrel mini, just at a different angle.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 25th, 2011, 09:00 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
The Star Wars movies must make you tear your hair out, then.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs