Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 26th, 2024, 01:25 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: GTM HeroScape AoA Previews!

Toa Matoro,

I'll be in a quandary about whether to buy the Master Set or wait for Faction Boxes, if they don't tell us their future plans for figure production! But who wants to wait another year?

cmgames,

Ha Ha! What's that from?

I'm reminded of the Smallville production mantra:

"No flights; no tights!"
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's from The Incredibles. Great movie.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 26th, 2024, 09:35 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Incredibles is arguably the best superhero movie ever made. If you somehow haven't watched it yet, definitely rectify that.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:46 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Late to the party, but I am so hyped to see Evil Raelin on the front of the MS box! Of all the AoA units she was the one I was most excited for.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:18 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I've seen it; its just been a while.
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:57 AM

Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Toa Matoro,

I'll be in a quandary about whether to buy the Master Set or wait for Faction Boxes, if they don't tell us their future plans for figure production! But who wants to wait another year?

cmgames,

Ha Ha! What's that from?

I'm reminded of the Smallville production mantra:

"No flights; no tights!"
Would your concern be that faction boxes would repeat master set content? That seems like it would be an odd release strategy. While I obviously speak with 0 knowledge of the future, I would wonder if faction boxes would just be a set of figures pertaining to a single faction (I could see the 6-figure ironclad collective being a set for instance, as well as perhaps 6 random yet-unreleased clockwork combine figures as well)

Certainly understand the trepidation though. Hopefully some light will be shed on that today

Aside from that, are you sure they said nothing until next summer? I could have sworn quarter 4 of this year was mentioned for a second wave... now I need to see if I can track down that info

Good trades with: Warbeast; WarriorPreist; Just_A_Bill; Boromir96; Joecar
Old March 1st, 2024, 09:22 AM

You're right, they did say Quarter 4. But since they also said they'd have a big presence at GenCon, I just assumed that would be their issue date, since it would make sense. The sooner the better, of course.

Chances are I'll get one of everything as it all comes out, especially since I host all of our monthly games. Although I may skip the Terrain Pack if its only foliage (which I suspect will work just like the old Palm Trees and Bushes).

For some more last minute purchasing thoughts and discussion before we see the Renegade show later today, see here in our old AOA section; on which more later after the reveals:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...37#post2617737
Old March 1st, 2024, 11:39 AM

The current Renegade Con placeholder on youtube, which has the photos of both new game boxes, says its will be live at 5:00 PM, rather than 2:00 PM. Did they move the time?
Old March 1st, 2024, 11:55 AM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart

It's 5pm Eastern, 2pm Pacific.

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old March 1st, 2024, 12:10 PM

Dang; thanks!

Last edited by chas; March 1st, 2024 at 01:16 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 12:15 PM

Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker

I made the same, disappointing mistake in my rendering of the time

Good trades with: Warbeast; WarriorPreist; Just_A_Bill; Boromir96; Joecar
Old March 1st, 2024, 01:42 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

East Coast bias rears its ugly head.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News