Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 19th, 2007, 02:40 AM

jaques has disabled reputation
My avatar is Jaques, a character I identify with from a comic book series called "The Stellar Losers." The drawing is by a wonderful artist and great guy, now deceased, named Danny Fahs. I like to think that every post I write helps immortalize his work and memory, although of course almost no one has ever heard of him.
Old November 19th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
moved to scapers online section

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 19th, 2007, 10:31 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
"Everybody must get stoned!"

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:12 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Mine is Bruce Willis playing David Dunn in my favorite movie---Unbreakable.
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Mine is me, late at night, about 2 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Jexik, I love your Miami Vice look!

Mine is my favorite animal, fresh from a meal.
Old November 19th, 2007, 04:16 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Mine is a recent cover of Daredevil by John Romita Sr., one of my favorite comic artist, known mainly for his work on Spider-Man and 1950s romance comics. I may someday change it to a pic of Sherman Davies, but I'm worried about confusing people.
Old November 19th, 2007, 07:10 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Mine is a picture of one of my Atlas minis for Battletech.

"The sight of BattleMechs lumbering across the terrain is a familiar one among the worlds of the Inner Sphere. Nevertheless, the sight of an AS7-D Atlas still manages to make even experienced MechWarriors break out in a sweat and brings the bitter taste of bile to their mouths. The Atlas was designed as a last-ditch attempt to ensure the superiority of the Star League's Regular Army over the growing armies of the House Lords.
General Kerensky himself set down the specifications for the Atlas. He said that it should be "a 'Mech as powerful as possible, as impenetrable as possible, and as ugly and foreboding as conceivable, so that fear itself will be our ally."

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old November 19th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Mine is a recent cover of Daredevil by John Romita Sr., one of my favorite comic artist, known mainly for his work on Spider-Man and 1950s romance comics. I may someday change it to a pic of Sherman Davies, but I'm worried about confusing people.
Who is Sherman Davies? After that post, I Googled it, and came up with your profile here on HSers.
Old November 19th, 2007, 07:39 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Who is Sherman Davies? After that post, I Googled it, and came up with your profile here on HSers.
Sorry - he's one of the main characters in one of my favorite graphic novels, "Box Office Poison." Here's a wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_Office_Poison

I can't seem to find a picture of him that I'm happy with and would use as an avatar anyway.
Old November 20th, 2007, 03:30 PM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker
Sherman Davies wrote:
Quote:
WAIT! All this time I've been mistrusting you over the fact that you use your real name and I've been mistaken? Sorry pal. Anybody who would use their real name online is someone to aviod at all costs, you know?

What a strange state of affairs- a brave new world wherein real names are suspicious!

Anyhow, my avatar is a postage stamp from a kinda recent series of classic Australian Rock Poster art. The art is from 1979, and for the classic Austrailian rock band Midnight Oil. Barely a pop music footnote over here, they were adored by the public in Austrailia and other parts of Europe for over 20 years. They did score one each of a US platinum and Gold certification, but this was 20 years ago. Same year as "appetite for destruction" by Guns and Butter. Bart Simpson beat them for the US Rolling Stone cover, but they snagged it 5 times in Oz, once for being named "band of the 80s". They made # 13 on the RS greatest albums of the 80s list, but were gone and forgotten by the time the RS Presents the 500 Greatest Records of All Time book was published. Curious.

This marks the second stamp to honor the band. The first was in 2001 and a part of a series commerating the greatest Austrailian rock bands of all time.

Their singer, once declared a national treasure and knighted into the "order of Australia", is currently a politican- Labour Party Shadow Minister for Climate and the Arts. He used to jump around the stage and waved his hands into the air alot. Their logo is an reverse negative of his hand being flailed about. My professor really liked it on my beanie.

Anyhow, I think it makes each of my posts kinda like a little e-letter.

Enough rambling from me...time to play some Oils.
Old November 20th, 2007, 06:28 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
PS1 - Vagrant Story

It's the Blood-Sin mark from the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online