Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 20th, 2019, 02:58 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Cracked Terrain

Was taking apart a map I build over the weekend last night and two of my 24 hex very old terrain was having major issues and just cracked right apart in some places. One drastically cracked along three areas taking chunks out of the interlocking side and cracking across hexes. I know there are other threads out there about this issue, just wanted to whine since this was my first time it happened. Old 24 hex grass tiles so probably the oldest I own. I superglued them for now, if it gets any worse I'll have to use them for customizing.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion