Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old February 19th, 2010, 04:38 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Question's A Girl?!?!?!?!?!? Discussion

Woah!!!!!! I just foundout upon getting some figures today that The Question, Gotham's greatest detective and a sly superhero, is a female! What are your thoughts? I never knew this!!!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question's A Girl?!?!?!?!?!? Discussion

I thought Batman was Gotham's greatest detective?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:49 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Question is Renee Montoya...but Question was a man before the Crisis series in which the original was killed and Renee takes up the mantle.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Oh...the figure I have is a girl. Batman is a vigilante, and outside the law. The police aren't working with him, so he's no detective.

Old February 19th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Oh...the figure I have is a girl. Batman is a vigilante, and outside the law. The police aren't working with him, so he's no detective.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Question...Gotham's greatest detective? I thought that honor went to someone else...

And Z is correct. Renee took up the Question mantle after Vic Sage dies of Lung Cancer. Of course, there is always alternate Earths where anything can happen.

Newb.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:56 PM

And I said to myself... I sware he was a guy!

Old February 19th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-w.com
Main Entry: 2detective
Function: noun
Date: 1849
: one employed or engaged in detecting lawbreakers or in getting information that is not readily or publicly accessible
(Main entry one is an adjective form.)

Sounds like Batman to me. He just adds a step sometimes.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Heroclix makes a male Question as well.

And Batman is no detective? Seriously? If you look detective up in a thesaurus, Batman is one of the alternate words that are listed. Well, maybe not, but I'm pretty sure Batman is in Detective Comics. Not Vigilante Comics. People refer to him as world's greatest detective all the time. Not world's greatest vigilante. That would be Frank Castle. And speaking of Frank Castle, here is request #438 for WOTC to release Marvel Wave 1.

Old February 19th, 2010, 06:36 PM

Fine...Question is Gotham's 2nd greatest detective. Also got Red Hood...he's really Jason Todd? I was suprised after reading his bio that a former Robin would become a villan.

Old February 19th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Fine...Question is Gotham's 2nd greatest detective. Also got Red Hood...he's really Jason Todd? I was suprised after reading his bio that a former Robin would become a villan.
Red Hood the Villan and Red Hood the former Robin aren't the same guy. Jason Todd is a violent vigilante, but not a 'crook' in the classic sense.
Old February 19th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Plus, Tim Drake is a much better detective than Jason Todd.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion