Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 10th, 2024, 06:29 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: GTM HeroScape AoA Previews!

I feel like I missed something. If I order locally (I'm in Canada) does that mean I'm sol for the exclusive figures? Did renegade mention exclusive figures will be available outside per order bonus or is this my only shot at Drake III? What about shori who looks like a tournament exclusive?

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 10th, 2024, 07:31 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Cool Re: GTM HeroScape AoA Previews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
The mention of promotional figures made me nervous, but the quote from the "No Posting" thread has eased that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Houff
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver
OP Shiori and preorder Drake? Are you going to be able to buy these later directly from the Renegade site if you miss out on them?
Yep! More details on March 1st!
74 terrain tiles? That is one tile fewer than the Swarm of the Marro master set! In all fairness, SofM included a lot of individual swamp tiles and only two of the large tiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sgt. Alexander Drake should be awesome
A totally different person, which means you can draft him alongside Sgt. Drake Alexander.
Did we ever get more information on getting promo figures or is the pre-order the only option.

Old March 10th, 2024, 08:26 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

They said they would be available later on.
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
The mention of promotional figures made me nervous, but the quote from the "No Posting" thread has eased that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Houff
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver
OP Shiori and preorder Drake? Are you going to be able to buy these later directly from the Renegade site if you miss out on them?
Yep! More details on March 1st!
74 terrain tiles? That is one tile fewer than the Swarm of the Marro master set! In all fairness, SofM included a lot of individual swamp tiles and only two of the large tiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sgt. Alexander Drake should be awesome
A totally different person, which means you can draft him alongside Sgt. Drake Alexander.
Did we ever get more information on getting promo figures or is the pre-order the only option.
As mentioned on the live stream, all promotional figures will be available for purchase at a later date.
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:36 PM

I thought I saw that but my memory is not what it once was. I had pre-ordered from renegade, but my flgs has the unpainted version for the same price but in cad instead of USD (1 = 1.33) plus 10$ shipping instead of 40$. Really a no brainer, except for the Drake promo fig, but at that saving I'm sure I could pick one up here on the trade forum.

Old March 11th, 2024, 08:25 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

MSRP for promo figures is allegedly $15.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 11th, 2024, 07:25 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post

And that shocks you how?

I am pretty sure they are pre painted.

You are also paying for the TOTALLY unnecessary 4x4x2 full color box they are putting them in.

Why I remember back when Scaping was SCAPING you could get a promo figure in a clear plastic bag for FREE!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 11th, 2024, 07:45 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:

And that shocks you how?

You are also paying for the TOTALLY unnecessary 4x4x2 full color box they are putting them in.

Why I remember back when Scaping was SCAPING you could get a promo figure in a clear plastic bag for FREE!
Ok boomer.

They are in fact prepainted, and I made no comments on the price tag, just stated what it would be. Why you would take offense to that or infer that I feel any type of way about it I have no idea lmao.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 11th, 2024, 09:10 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

If you get a store to do preorders in your area each store will have 12 Sgt Drakes in their preorder kits.
If you preorder Direct up to release directly you get the Sgt Drake free.
If you do not Get The Promo Figures Free they will Eventually be for sale But they do not have an exact For sale Date and Sgt Drakes MSRP is 15.00
Shiori Will Also be For sale after the Day of Release and Gen con Tournament on the Renegade Site ( Probably also 15.00 But that has not been said yet ) But they also do not have a Date when that would happen since the tournaments wouldn’t be till OCT.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old March 11th, 2024, 10:12 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

A little over a month ago, I was super excited to start this thread and post a pic from the Feb Game Trade Magazine.

(Thanks for the rep, I really appreciate it!)

Given all we know now, this month's GTM is pretty tame by comparison. Still, if you can get a copy this would make a good mini-poster to hang up while we wait for 5 months. (from GTM # 290 April)

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old March 11th, 2024, 10:12 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:

And that shocks you how?

Ok boomer.

They are in fact prepainted, and I made no comments on the price tag, just stated what it would be. Why you would take offense to that or infer that I feel any type of way about it I have no idea lmao.
Yes, the "allegedly" exists because the price is not confirmed. A glitch in someone's cart briefly showed that price before switching to $0, if I recall correctly.
Old March 12th, 2024, 04:56 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Ok boomer.

WOW KAREN! that sure escalated quickly.

I guess a little bit of sarcasm sprinkled in among facts is too much for your adolescence mind to handle and or comprehend.

I so sorry that I upset you, I wish I could promise that it will not happen again.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News