Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 1st, 2012, 12:39 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I don't think it is conscience effort to deny us.

The game was discontinued.

Truth, Guru, GB fought for some things to get released and had some success while the iron was hot, so to speak.

I think it is more a product of them and wotc moving on.

In other words, if truth and Co are not continually hounding wotc for the approval to release these things, how is wotc to know it is still something the fan base wants? How are they to know anything without someone continually bringing it up?
Is there someone down there we can call and hound?
Old January 1st, 2012, 01:53 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I do not have direct numbers to any body there.

Also, I don't see inundating wotc customer service with our requests accomplishing much of anything.

I think it is still our best bet to continue to try to work through truth and probably more so theGuru.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 1st, 2012, 05:21 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

After he got the new job, theGuru posted that he'd still be working to release the final dungeon, which includes the Co-op rules.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 02:59 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have not forgotten about the last scenario. It's by far the most ambitious but also the least tested scenario we've done as we were in the middle of working on it when Heroscape was killed. I was holding out hope that I would have some time to run it through a few more campaigns, but I've been rather busy since the move.

I will make this a priority and post what I have as soon as I can.

Thanks for being so patient everyone.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wow, Chris, that's awesome! I think I speak for everybody when I say that I really appreciate you putting in the time. The Co-Op rules are something that would be nice to have for playing with my kids. In fact, I was surprised that the DND Master Set didn't have a Co-op type ruleset in it, since that's what DND is: multiple players cooperating to battle the DM.

Anyway, thanks again and the shiny purple badge looks great!
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Awesome news.

Thanks Chris, for taking the time to work on the last Scenario.
Have a Happy New Year!!

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Agreed, awesome badge! Thanks for doing what you can. I'm sure the move to WA and everything else was a much higher priority. I hope you both enjoy the new location.

Old January 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Can't wait to see it! And congrats on the new job, although we're gonna miss having you to game with here on the East Coast!
Old January 3rd, 2012, 06:17 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Can't wait to see it! And congrats on the new job, although we're gonna miss having you to game with here on the East Coast!
Gonna? Wrong tense there, Grish!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:55 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

Really looking forward to this..... Hope it happens.

I miss Heroscape
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:58 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
I have not forgotten about the last scenario. It's by far the most ambitious but also the least tested scenario we've done as we were in the middle of working on it when Heroscape was killed. I was holding out hope that I would have some time to run it through a few more campaigns, but I've been rather busy since the move.

I will make this a priority and post what I have as soon as I can.

Thanks for being so patient everyone.
Why not ask for a volunteer group to help playtest the campaign? I recall a few custom dungeon crawls around here that did that. You certainly won't be lacking for volunteers.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 09:20 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

That would be really awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News