Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 8th, 2009, 10:02 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Dc Heroscape Creations

Wait, you don't want him to be too strong, but you gave him 6 attack, 6 defense and 8 life? I'm confused.
Old February 9th, 2009, 08:36 AM

zoltar Woo who?
Re: Dc Heroscape Creations

he has no modifiers on attack or defense.Hulk can take him easy.Black spiderman usually takes him easy...look the attack and def can go,thats not the issue.I want to focus on healing and blunt attacks with him.i want as close to a cleric as possible in heroscape.

The life is coming down anyways,the attack and def can lose some as well if ya think it's necessary.

8 Life is going as well.I wanted to build an army to rival hulk and a team of characters like hulk,but i figured out those characters couldn't play well with others in heroscape.So now it's time to edit,change the flow,make it work better,etc...

Confused?!Or have i explained?!

Last edited by zoltar; February 9th, 2009 at 08:40 AM. Reason: edit edit

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations