Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 10th, 2007, 06:40 AM

Scath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Funagain Games and international shipping order

First, I would like to say hello to anyone as this is my first post on this site.

Now to the point. Two days ago, I ordered two base sets (RotV and SoM) and several expansions to be shipped to my country (Poland), but have not heard from Funagain Games since then - they have not responded to my emails. I have selected PayPal payment, because I do not know the shipping cost and now my order status is: Order payment approval is pending.

Do you have any experiences with ordering from this store? How long does it usually take to "approve" the order?

In case the order is not confirmed or its processing takes too long, could you advise any other online store that is well supplied, reasonably cheap and ships HeroScape internationally?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion