Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 5th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hank Pym (Gi(ant) Breaths)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m thinking of just letting you draft all Hank Pyms, full stop.
I'm a little leery of going unrestricted, because I do like having an out for weird versions.
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m thinking of just letting you draft all Hank Pyms, full stop.
I'm a little leery of going unrestricted, because I do like having an out for weird versions.
Hmm, I was going to say are there any weird versions that wouldn't be thematic for Hank himself to transform into, and then I remembered the Marvel Zombies Giant-Man and now I don't know how to think or handle that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 5th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool, I'll keep it limited to Hanks that are Scientists. If a version wants out, they can just be an Inventor.
Old June 5th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Solid choice. Though a Zombie would probably be something else.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 6th, 2020, 03:06 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Was about to set up a vote for initial with a line similar to Iron Man Mk V's, but I realized that allows you to draft multiple of the same design. Is there a simple and non-wordy way we can prevent that?

Limiting it to 1 figure of each personality could work, but that would stop Ant-Man and YJ I from working together. Is there a simple way we could literally say "You can't draft 2 of the same design?"

Here's the relevant bit from IM;
Quote:
SLAVE CIRCUIT
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Tony Stark figures that have an Arrogant personality.
EDIT: Late night thought, but I hope I may have solved my own problem. How about this?
Quote:
PYM PARTICLES
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Hank Pym figures that are Scientists. None of the additional Hank Pym figure may share a size.

Last edited by MrNobody; June 6th, 2020 at 04:18 AM.
Old June 6th, 2020, 09:35 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That looks like it solves it. I never realized you could technically draft more than one of the same Beast Boy form. But it's probably not something that breaks anything (because at that point you'll be drafting the same figure & Hank to just give that figure 2 more lives).
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Hank Pym (VOTE for Initial Playtesting)

Yeah, it's always something I've just never really thought too hard about. I guess there's technically some small benefit in drafting 2 T-Rex forms, but I don't think it's actively incentivized in the same way drafting 2 big Yellowjackets might be.

Let's send this version to Initial Playtesting. (Assuming it still fits, @tcglkn ?) I get the feeling this might be one that takes some tweaking, but I definitely want to get some playtime in first.
Quote:
POINTS = 90

PYM PARTICLES
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Hank Pym figures that are Scientists. None of the additional Hank Pym figure may share a size. While this Hank Pym has an Avengers Marker on his Army Card, these Hank Pym figures are also considered to have an Avengers Marker on their cards. Start the game with this figure on the battlefield. Only one of your Hank Pym figures can be on the battlefield at a time. If another Hank Pym you control would be destroyed, instead place two Wound Markers on this card and immediately replace the Hank Pym you control with another Hank Pym in your army, if possible. If this Hank Pym is destroyed, all Hank Pym figures in your army are destroyed.

SIZE CHANGE
Instead of taking a turn with a Hank Pym you control, you may switch it with another Hank Pym figure in your army and take a turn with the other Hank Pym. Switched figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, you may take a turn with whichever Hank Pym you control.

ROBOTICS ENGINEERING
At the end of a round, you may choose an Android or Cyborg Hero adjacent to this Hank Pym. Remove or place 1 Wound Marker on the chosen figure’s card.
Going to run at least 1 game without any other forms, just to make sure the optimal strategy isn't just to draft him as a 90 point robot medic. Not something I hate thematically, but wouldn't want it to be the cost driver.
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:44 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Changes look good! Lots of text though.

Yea
Old June 6th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 6th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

"You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Hank Pym figures that are Scientists that do not share a size." seems equally clear and is a little trimmer.

Yea though you do need to run the checklists now before proposing!
Old June 6th, 2020, 01:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea

Last edited by tcglkn; June 6th, 2020 at 01:29 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library