Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 8th, 2006, 03:20 PM

Widigo has disabled reputation
those look nice, Pirats would be a nice addition to the Mercenary Empire.

I can figure out the rest, but the base figures were Rev. Sols. right?

Sorry If I Spell like a Horgle, or Smell like one.
- Slimbo the Silly Shamin
Old July 8th, 2006, 03:27 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widigo
those look nice, Pirats would be a nice addition to the Mercenary Empire.

I can figure out the rest, but the base figures were Rev. Sols. right?
Thanks. Yes, The 4th Mass. Line.

The Mercenary Empire...I need to look this up. A series of Customs? I may be interested in this. Reminds me a little of the Warhammer Empire army.

WIDIGO, I DID A SEARCH IN THE GALLERY FOR EMPIRE AND MERCENARY, BUT NO RESULTS. CAN YOU DIRECT ME TO YOUR REFERENCE? THANKS.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:37 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
I have finally updated this thread with actual card images(besides the Pirates).

Hymar's_Temple
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:54 PM

My summer vacation is getting close, and I will be updating, editing, and fixing a lot of my custom cards. For example, the Moragan's Boarding party card should have a range of 6.

Hymar's_Temple
Old July 2nd, 2008, 01:36 AM

Re: 1moreheroscaper's Customs (Soon to be Updated)

I have worked on, and updated, many custom cards over this past year, but I haven't posted any of them. Taeblewalkers recent custom unique contest sparked my interest in posting again.

So here is my recent contest entry, but also two other characters that would compliment him. I could have gone with Conner instead of Duncan, but either way it's a MacLeod. I haven't make the modofied figures yet for the other two cards, but here are the states and special abilities. Taeblewalker thanks for the ideas on other Immortals and factions.

I would really appreciate any feedback and criticism on these characters, their base stats, and overall point cost for each. Thank you for your response in advance.

NEWEST ADDITION, and most likely the last, of the four Immortal customs I will work to complete:

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; July 5th, 2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 03:02 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 1moreheroscaper's Customs (New Stuff p.2)

Are the experience markers immortal too?
Old July 2nd, 2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Are the experience markers immortal too?

Great question. I was actually thinking about that last night because I have come up with an idea for the 4th Immortal, and perhaps my last Immortal custom. I think all markers should be removed when or if a Immortal is brought back into the game by Immortal Healing. Otherwise, You could have a guy come back with 8 attack inside the enemies camp. Also, what would prevent a player from being suicidal all the time with such figures?

Thanks for the question S1R ARTOR1US.

Okay, I fixed the wording on Ramirez's and the Kurgan's card.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; July 2nd, 2008 at 01:32 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Great ideas. I really like Amanda (the card; don't get any funny ideas ).
I see how you made the Kurgan more powerful than Ramirez in terms of the Life Surge, but somehow I think that Ramirez's greater finesse should be matched to the Kurgan's greater power. Perhaps a greater Attack value for the Kurgan than Ramirez would work - perhaps make Ramirez's Attack 4, and then give him some finesse ability. I am thinking Deadly Strike though that's very powerful, and I am also thinking some kind of Melee Dodge power - perhaps Attack 4, Defense 4 and Melee Dodge would do the trick. That might be overpowering Ramirez, though - I am going for flavor and trying to respect balance here, and these are just some random thoughts off the top of my head.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; July 2nd, 2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Great ideas. I really like Amanda (the card; don't get any funny ideas ).
I see how you made the Kurgan more powerful than Ramirez in terms of the Life Surge, but somehow I think that Ramirez's greater finesse should be matched to the Kurgan's greater power. Perhaps a greater Attack value for the Kurgan than Ramirez would work - perhaps make Ramirez's Attack 4, and then give him some finesse ability. I am thinking Deadly Strike though that's very powerful, and I am also thinking some kind of Melee Dodge power - perhaps Attack 4, Defense 4 and Melee Dodge would do the trick. That might be overpowering Ramirez, though - I am going for flavor and trying to respect balance here, and these are just some random thoughts off the top of my head.
Okay here is a comparison of the first version and now an updated version:

First Version:

Second Version:

Which appears to more interesting and balanced? All feedback and opinions are welcome.

Update of Kurgan and Amanda after some play testing:

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; July 4th, 2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Playtesting 7/04/08
Old July 3rd, 2008, 02:47 PM

miantanomo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

they are good.

Who him?
Old July 3rd, 2008, 03:34 PM

I decided to play test Ramirez because I'm afraid that his new stats may be too powerful for the points. I have only done one play test with Ramirez's new stats and abilities, but here are the results:

400 point armies

110...ROTV Sgt. Drake
140...4th Mass x 2
70...Knights of Weston
80...Thorgrim
400...Total

VS.

140...Ramirez (Proxy with Tagawa Samurai without armor)
110...Valguard
100...IX Roman Legion x 2
50...Tarn Vikings
400...Total

I do understand that Ramirez's army had a disadvantage with range, but the map allowed for quick combat wihtin 2 turns for Valguard and the Romans. In the next playtest, I will put some range in Ramirez's army.

At first Valguard and the Romans charged the enemy, while the enemy sent the knights out too engage the Romans--to give the 4th Mass a few turns to take high ground.
Ramirez set out for battle at the end of the first round. He was able to avoid some damage with his Dodge 13 ability, but he did take 1 wound before he was able to engage any of the 4th Mass. Once he was enaged with the 4th Mass., Ramirez was able to cut through 2-3 4th Mass, over 1 round of three turns. His Dodge 13 helped a few times, but when he didn't dodge, he usually took 1-2 wounds--when the 4th Mass would use their Wait and Fire.
Against squad figures, Ramirez's Swordmaster ability was devestating when he did roll an initial 3 skulls. The most victorious moment was when Ramirez took out Sgt. Drake in one turn--Ramirez had height and rolled an initial 4 skulls, then he rolled 3 from his Swordmaster ability. After that turn Ramirez was taken out by 3 4th Mass. figures.
The battle waged on without Ramirez until there was only a unwounded Thorgrim and 2 4th Mass. vs. 3 Tarn Vikings.
On the 1st Tarn Vikings turn of the round, Ramirez was brought back to life(with no wounds) on a d-20 result of 20 by his Immortal Healing. Unfortunately, Ramirez had no order markers on him because, "who knew when he'd come back."
Ramirez avoided damage 2 times, during his round without order markers, but he did receive 2 wounds that round. The next round he was able to engage the last 2 figures of the 4th Mass, but he did not destroy either one of them. Actually, Ramirez experienced his second death to the rifles of the 4th Mass. by the end of that round.
In the end, there stood Throgrim--who suffered 1 wound, and 2 4th Mass. Line--who destroyed the last 2 Tarn Vikings.

Overall, an opponent should not allow Ramirez to have high ground because it increases his Swordmaster ability. As for what appears to keep Ramirez in check, he has no bonding ability--so a maximum on 1 attack per turn, and his Swordmaster ability is targeted for heroes--since it is just overkill on squad figures. Ramirez received his Swordmaster ability about 3 times in the battle.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; July 3rd, 2008 at 04:08 PM.
Old July 5th, 2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miantanomo View Post
they are good.
Thanks,

Here is an Amanda card with the modified figure. A Nakita Agnet for the base figure, and the forearms and sword from the female ninja of the NW.

Hymar's_Temple

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards