Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Vote for the design you feel best represents Thanksgiving
Entry 1 3 9.68%
Entry 2 2 6.45%
Entry 3 15 48.39%
Entry 4 3 9.68%
Entry 5 3 9.68%
Entry 6 5 16.13%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 18th, 2011, 09:58 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Thanksgiving Custom Contest R1: Poll D

Please vote for the entry you feel best fulfills the following:
1. Does the entry bring out the theme of the holiday?
2. Is the entry reasonably compatible with official HS game mechanics and rules?
3. Does the entry seem balanced pointwise?
4. Is the wording of the powers reasonably compatible with official wording

The design that gets the most votes will proceed to the next round. In the event of a tie for top spot, all cards in the tie will proceed to the next round.

Contest Details and Rules

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 4

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 5

Spoiler Alert!

Entry 6

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 18th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Thanksgiving Custom Contest R1: Poll D

I didn't think this set is quite up to the caliber of the other polls. All are interesting, but none really scream "THEME!" like others have. 3 had the coolest dinner mechanic, so I voted for it.

Cool contest, looking forward to the Xmas one now!
Old November 18th, 2011, 07:47 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

I would like to point out to Entry 3 and all other misinformed Heroscapers that TURKEYS CAN FLY! And it sounds like a rocket launching off when a flock of 'em bursts out of the trees.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old November 18th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
I would like to point out to Entry 3 and all other misinformed Heroscapers that TURKEYS CAN FLY! And it sounds like a rocket launching off when a flock of 'em bursts out of the trees.
Yup, but they can't fly very far.
Old November 19th, 2011, 12:44 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Or long, or fast, or high... so they really can't fly, at least not in the sense that other birds (or some Heroscape figures) can fly.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 19th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Or long, or fast, or high... so they really can't fly, at least not in the sense that other birds (or some Heroscape figures) can fly.
I can just imagine a turkey swooping down like a hawk on unsuspecting hunters...
Old November 20th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm not sure who I'm voting for on this poll... 6 is not thematic or fit very well into the HS universe, but it is pretty funny.
Old November 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Okay, turkeys definitely can not fly as well as a dragon or kyrie, but wikipedia (the most reliable source in the world ) says "Despite their weight, wild turkeys are surprisingly agile fliers...They usually fly close to the ground for no more than a quarter mile (400 m)." It does say low to the ground, but I believe that means tree height, and 400 meters is far enough to move normally in heroscape. I suppose if Flying isn't used, some sort of lesser Flying can be justified. I was just surprised that many people didn't know that turkeys can fly (to a certain degree).

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games