Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 24th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Commander Rogers

This changes what we voted on actually. This is powering PES back up. We voted to only have the counter strike work against adjacent figures. Are we ok with deviating from what we voted on?
Old January 24th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
This changes what we voted on actually. This is powering PES back up. We voted to only have the counter strike work against adjacent figures. Are we ok with deviating from what we voted on?
No, it doesn't change it. The counterstrike has never been limited to adjacency. The only change made to the counterstrike aspect were A) the auto-shield doesn't count, and B) it only works on normal attacks.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 24th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
No, it doesn't change it. The counterstrike has never been limited to adjacency. The only change made to the counterstrike aspect were A) the auto-shield doesn't count, and B) it only works on normal attacks.
I'm pretty sure we decided in sanctum to limit it to adjacent normal attacks, but I'm having trouble locating our conversation on him. Point in the right direction and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but either way I'd like to refresh myself on that conversation.

{Edit} Nevermind, I just found it.

I see now why I was confused. We limited the counterstrike to normal attacks but not the auto-shield.

Last edited by Karat; January 24th, 2015 at 12:01 PM.
Old January 27th, 2015, 07:30 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
PHOTONIC ENERGY SHIELD
After you roll defense dice for Commander Rogers, choose one of the following:
  • If you rolled fewer shields than the number of hits the attacker rolled, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
  • Otherwise, if you rolled any excess shields and Commander Rogers is defending against a normal attack from a figure within 5 clear sight spaces, the attacking figure receives one wound.
This could work, but I worry a little about space on the card. Do we still have room for this on the card with the other changes made?
@A3n , @japes , what do you guys think, would this fit on a card? With all the powers together, we'd have:

Quote:
MASTER TACTICIAN
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one revealed Order Marker on this card, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on cards in your army. You may move Order Markers from cards of your destroyed figures.

TRAINED TO PERFECTION
Before attacking with Commander Rogers, you may choose to either:
  • attack any or all figures adjacent to Commander Rogers, rolling each attack separately; or
  • add one automatic skull when attacking an adjacent figure.

PHOTONIC ENERGY SHIELD
After you roll defense dice for Commander Rogers:
  • If you rolled fewer shields than the number of hits the attacker rolled, add one automatic shield.
  • Otherwise, if you rolled any excess shields and Commander Rogers is defending against a normal attack from a figure within 5 clear sight spaces, the attacking figure receives one wound.
Not sure how I feel about using a bullet list twice, but it is nice and clear.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 27th, 2015, 07:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The bullet list will make it tight but my gut reaction is that I think it will fit.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 6th, 2015, 07:32 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
MASTER TACTICIAN
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one revealed Order Marker on this card, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on cards in your army. You may move Order Markers from cards of your destroyed figures.

TRAINED TO PERFECTION
  • attack any or all figures adjacent to Commander Rogers, rolling each attack separately; or

PHOTONIC ENERGY SHIELD
  • If you rolled fewer shields than the number of hits the attacker rolled, add one automatic shield.
So are we happy with this version?

Old February 7th, 2015, 09:56 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not big on two bulleted powers, but it is the clearest. I think we're set here.

Old February 7th, 2015, 10:03 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

If ever there was somebody who can handle being surrounded by bullets...

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; February 7th, 2015 at 10:29 AM.
Old February 9th, 2015, 06:11 PM

Re: The Book of Commander Rogers - Design Phase

Let's try this one more time. I Propose we update Commander Rogers with the following:
Quote:
We have 4 total testers here that show him as balanced (1, 2, 3, 4). quozl likes 260, and I'm good there too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
NAME = COMMANDER ROGERS
SECRET IDENTITY = STEVE ROGERS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260

MASTER TACTICIAN

TRAINED TO PERFECTION

PHOTONIC ENERGY SHIELD
@A3n -
@johnny139 -
@Karat -
@quozl -
@SirGalahad -
@Viegon -

Old February 9th, 2015, 06:13 PM

Yea

Old February 9th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old February 12th, 2015, 02:28 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library