Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 25th, 2012, 01:08 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Wave 15 Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I'll head that up. So far I've got:

Rocktroll
Nirek
Xotli
Utah Scott
Tmac2200
Me
Awesome. Thanks Porkins. We'll need at least 9 people to get the free shipping.
Old July 25th, 2012, 01:36 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Rocktroll
Nirek
Xotli
Utah Scott
Tmac2200
Me
Ahem. Huge Blue Aquillan Dragon, people! Step up, right this way, add your name, enjoy the show...
Old July 25th, 2012, 01:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:

Rocktroll
Nirek
Xotli
Utah Scott
Tmac2200
Me
Ahem. Huge Blue Aquillan Dragon, people! Step up, right this way, add your name, enjoy the show...
I already have it, but I'm looking to see if any of my local friends are interested.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 25th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

If the cost stays low enough, I might be able to do this as well. Can you have me as "alternate" or something?
Old July 25th, 2012, 02:12 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sure, added:

Quote:

Rocktroll
Nirek
Xotli
Utah Scott
Tmac2200
Me

Maybe:
1Mmirg
Old July 25th, 2012, 02:15 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Can somebody who has already got a blue dragon weigh it and post here in ounces? With that I should be able to get a pretty accurate estimate at the shipping cost to send out the dragons. Unless the dragon is made of leaded plastic, it should only be a couple bucks to ship it from me to wherever you are.
Old July 25th, 2012, 02:28 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Can somebody who has already got a blue dragon weigh it and post here in ounces? With that I should be able to get a pretty accurate estimate at the shipping cost to send out the dragons. Unless the dragon is made of leaded plastic, it should only be a couple bucks to ship it from me to wherever you are.
Its fairly light, not sure how much it weighs...but it is not much.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 25th, 2012, 03:38 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:

Rocktroll
Nirek
Xotli
Utah Scott
Tmac2200
Me

Maybe:
1Mmirg
@ Porkins ~

So if I understand this correctly, you are going to order a bunch of these dragons (that are not even "official," yet), have them sent to you in Tucson, AZ, and then redistribute them to PR, PA, CA, UT, TX, and FL, respectively. That is really COOL, and very nice of you to "head up." How are you going to handle the individual reimbursements ... trade, cash, check, credit-card, PayPal, First-Born, etc.?

I always hate paying maximum shipping for only one or two items and always try to combine a bunch of things into every order I make on eBay, Auggies, MiniatureMarkets, CoolStuffInc, etc. This actually sounds like a good deal to me, and I'd like to also get in on it. In fact I'll buy two of them draygoons, so that you have the minimum order of NINE to get the FREE shipping, realizing that MegaSilver and Grison haven't gotten back to you yet and many others have not even discovered this amazing offer.

~ John G. in NJ

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old July 25th, 2012, 03:54 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

What do you mean "are not official".

If the C3V releases a miniature in the C3V Public Miniature Information Thread it is an "official" C3V sculpt. We will use each miniture listed in that thread in future C3V waves.

Just a FYI

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not sure what you mean by "official" because C3V is a customs project but as far as our process goes it is on the books as being a dragon we will use. Once it is announced it is set in stone that the figure will be used, the only reason that might change is if there is a huge change in availability making it no longer viable. This happened with Haduc early on and we are very careful now to make sure that availability is good for things and we give as much early notice so people can make purchases. Rest assured though that we will use that Bullyland dragon come Hell or high water at this point.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
@ Porkins ~

So if I understand this correctly, you are going to order a bunch of these dragons (that are not even "official," yet), have them sent to you in Tucson, AZ, and then redistribute them to PR, PA, CA, UT, TX, and FL, respectively. That is really COOL, and very nice of you to "head up." How are you going to handle the individual reimbursements ... trade, cash, check, credit-card, PayPal, First-Born, etc.?

I always hate paying maximum shipping for only one or two items and always try to combine a bunch of things into every order I make on eBay, Auggies, MiniatureMarkets, CoolStuffInc, etc. This actually sounds like a good deal to me, and I'd like to also get in on it. In fact I'll buy two of them draygoons, so that you have the minimum order of NINE to get the FREE shipping, realizing that MegaSilver and Grison haven't gotten back to you yet and many others have not even discovered this amazing offer.

~ John G. in NJ
Yes, that is exactly what I will do. I would prefer Paypal for the reimbursements, but I can work with people that don't have that available. I'd rather not do trades...unless you have something on my want list, then we can talk...er PM.

Quote:
Rocktroll
Nirek
Xotli
Utah Scott
Tmac2200
Me
Johngee x2

Maybe:
1Mmirg
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Realizing that MegaSilver and Grison haven't gotten back to you yet and many others have not even discovered this amazing offer.

~ John G. in NJ
I didn't realize Porkins was offering to do this, okay? Because he just said he would do it today, and I usually get on during the night.

Thanks for the offer Porkins, but as I said in another thread, I already ordered him as soon as I saw his in the Public Mini Thread (read: 15 minutes after). So he's already heading this way in the mail.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs