Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AA, TJ, Wave 7 on WalMart.com, $11 w free S2S shipping o

Jungle at WalMart now has the S2S option set! I just ordered myself a third set, and I am keeping an eye out for wave 8 commons. They can't be far behind, right?

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales