Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 6th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Special Event 1 - Teams - SIGN UP UNTIL 4-12-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Can we have subs for one team?
I'm not completely sure what you mean. If you're asking:

If one player on a team has to drop from the tournament, can a sub take his place?

Then the answer is yes.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; April 6th, 2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: But I'm guessing that's not what you meant...
Old April 6th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:

If one player on a team has to drop from the tournament, can a sub take his place?

Then the answer is yes.
But if a player can't play a game because he was not able to find a schedule, can a sub (that I choosed) take his place?

Old April 6th, 2013, 01:12 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Then the answer is yes.
But if a player can't play a game because he was not able to find a schedule, can a sub (that I choosed) take his place?
We'll discuss this internally, but I imagine that would be fine as long as the substitute player you choose is not, has not, and will not play on any other teams in the event.
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:31 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Pending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Lemme check with someone and we'll get back to you.

Also a clarifier to make sure I understand this right. You submit armies made up of two bits. People pick from any of the four. Then you and your teammate figure out who is playing which of each bits. Is that correct?

~Dysole, open for whatever
Correct, youll have Team 1(A/B) Team 2(A/B) Team 3(A/B) Team 4(A/B)

Team 1 and Team 2 are the two teams you and your teammate submitted.

3&4 are your opponents.

So just like Pick 2 format.
Am I interpreting this correctly? Me and my teammate will make 2, 650 point teams comprised of 2 armies right?

OR is it this:
we bring 1 army each adding up to 350 points?

if this is the case what if there are 2 armies of 325, and an army 350, and an army of 300 all in the pool of 4 armies?

Is it possible to have your team actually have more than 650 points due to the choices of armies?
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:53 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Am I interpreting this correctly? Me and my teammate will make 2, 650 point teams comprised of 2 armies right?
This is correct. It is impossible to have more than 650 points, as the 650-point sets have to stay together.

Old April 6th, 2013, 02:55 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Lemme check with someone and we'll get back to you.

Also a clarifier to make sure I understand this right. You submit armies made up of two bits. People pick from any of the four. Then you and your teammate figure out who is playing which of each bits. Is that correct?

~Dysole, open for whatever
Correct, youll have Team 1(A/B) Team 2(A/B) Team 3(A/B) Team 4(A/B)

Team 1 and Team 2 are the two teams you and your teammate submitted.

3&4 are your opponents.

So just like Pick 2 format.

OR is it this:
we bring 1 army each adding up to 350 points?

if this is the case what if there are 2 armies of 325, and an army 350, and an army of 300 all in the pool of 4 armies?

Is it possible to have your team actually have more than 650 points due to the choices of armies?
You submit one 650 point, 28 space army. The army you submit has two parts. Each part can be up to 350 points, 18 spaces, but the total of the two parts must total 650/28 or less.

Your teammate will submit another army along the same lines. Those are your two "bring 2" armies.
EXAMPLE:
weebaer/TheMind are playing dok/Kinseth. weebaer/TheMind win the dice-off and choose to pick second.

dok/Kinseth choose to play the army that dok submitted.
weebaer/TheMind choose to play the army that Kinseth submitted.

Before the game starts, dok/Kinseth decide which part of the army dok plays and which part of the army Kinseth plays. (Same for weebaer/TheMind.)
Make sense?
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:56 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Yes thanks.

That is what I originally thought but I didn't realize we would have to sign up separately. I thought I could sign the both of us up, but then I got confused when it only gave me 1 army option to sign up.
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I've decided against playing in this tourney now. I'll play in the regular ones. Maybe next time!
Old April 7th, 2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
EXAMPLE:
weebaer/TheMind are playing dok/Kinseth. weebaer/TheMind win the dice-off and choose to pick second.

dok/Kinseth choose to play the army that dok submitted.
weebaer/TheMind choose to play the army that Kinseth submitted.

Before the game starts, dok/Kinseth decide which part of the army dok plays and which part of the army Kinseth plays. (Same for weebaer/TheMind.)
Looks like you can see into the future!
Old April 7th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm likely going to sign up with my friend who doesn't have an account on this site. He's the same guy that played in Season 4 and made it to the final 8. He had a good scheduling record in his 6 games that season and has voice chat capabilities.

Can I just sign him up under TSIYW'S Friend?
Old April 7th, 2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
I'm likely going to sign up with my friend who doesn't have an account on this site. He's the same guy that played in Season 4 and made it to the final 8. He had a good scheduling record in his 6 games that season and has voice chat capabilities.

Yep. I'm sure that's what vegie did.

Old April 7th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post

Yep. I'm sure that's what vegie did.
Oh yeah, I forgot his dad doesn't have an account. Thanks.

edit: my main point for posting was to remind that he'd participated before.

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; April 7th, 2013 at 11:47 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events