Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 14th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: ShooterScape/GameScape Brainstorming Thread

Honestly, I'm not gonna vote for any of them. I don't think any one of them is the way to go here, but rather a combination of them. Lots of good powers/mechanics in all of them as far as I'm concerned.
Old February 14th, 2014, 05:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Honestly, I'm not gonna vote for any of them. I don't think any one of them is the way to go here, but rather a combination of them. Lots of good powers/mechanics in all of them as far as I'm concerned.
That might be how I feel also, honestly.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 16th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Well, even so, I think I'll call it in favor of D. Like I said, it's just a starting place. We can quibble about the details later.

Can anyone think of any other housekeeping things to do? Otherwise, I think we should formally move this project to a new thread and start things off officially.

Oh, right - the project name! What were the suggestions again...?
Old February 16th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

VGS(Video Game Scape)

Last edited by Karat; February 16th, 2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old February 16th, 2014, 10:02 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

RTS (Real Time 'Scape)
FPS (First Person 'Scape)
TPS (Third Person 'Scape)
Gamescape

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 16th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
VGS(Video Game Scape)
I like this one...
Old February 16th, 2014, 10:45 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
VGS(Video Game Scape)
I like this one...
As do I, but I figured that brainstorming was in order...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 18th, 2014, 07:43 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think either VGS or GameScape. I will be more involved soon, just during the Halo decisions I stepped out since I don't know X-Box...

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

VGS, with GameScape as a "short/longhand" sounds good to me.
Old February 18th, 2014, 09:42 PM
C-Wedgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
VGS, with GameScape as a "short/longhand" sounds good to me.

Old February 18th, 2014, 11:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Old February 19th, 2014, 11:43 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like VGS best.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards