Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 12th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

I would be willing to make/compile a list of what would be the sweet spot and maximum amount of C3V figures you should purchase, if that's okay with everyone.
Old March 12th, 2012, 10:58 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Im not sure if this has already been mentioned but what about a kyrie hero with an aura that gives +2 to al D20 rolls for any friendly figure with in 4 clear sight spaces. what do you think?
Jonathan's customs, anybody? Wriggz has one too, but no figure.
Old March 12th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Im not sure if this has already been mentioned but what about a kyrie hero with an aura that gives +2 to al D20 rolls for any friendly figure with in 4 clear sight spaces. what do you think?
Such ideas are really something to take with kid gloves, such a boost has so many possibilities which means it will take a lot of testing, trial and error to get right.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 13th, 2012, 12:27 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Has the C3V considered using the Confrontation: Age of Ragnarok Animae Sylvestres?

They seem to be fairly cheap on Miniature market, and it looks like the Wolfen army box, which is being used for other C3V figures, has what could amount to 2 squads of them, assuming a 3-figure squad.
Old March 13th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Anything that is in the Wolfen box is in development.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 13th, 2012, 02:03 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Has the C3V considered using the Confrontation: Age of Ragnarok Animae Sylvestres?

They seem to be fairly cheap on Miniature market, and it looks like the Wolfen army box, which is being used for other C3V figures, has what could amount to 2 squads of them, assuming a 3-figure squad.
Done.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; March 13th, 2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: just have not made a release announcement yet, because it is still in design.
Old March 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post

Done.
That's what I wanted to hear .
Old March 14th, 2012, 09:59 PM

Scape Goes Up to 11! is surprisingly tart

I skimmed through the thread, but there's a lot of it, so I may be duplicating something already requested by others.

My request/suggestion:

How about creating a few more 10-20 Point Heroes? It seems the existing ones get a lot of table time, due to the 'small change' that's often left over when creating armies that fit within a given point limit.

The current choice is very limited, and while the existing figures are characterful and cool, it would be nice to have more to choose from; representing other generals (Would be cool to have low point units for Aquilla, Ullar, etc), other species/themes (Only two humans at 10pts, who are both ninjas, at present), 'mini-bonding' heroes (low point heroes with a type, or personality, that works with existing bonding - a 10 point beast, for example (warg?)) I think there's a ton of scope in this area (Bonding may be too strong, but hopefully you get my drift - more stuff like Otonashi's Tricky Movement).

Maybe create a whole pack of them with a suitable name? 'Fledgling Heroes of So and So'). I can dream can't I?

Also: If there are some solid customs in this point range that already exist, I'd love to know where they are!

Thanks for reading, and for all the great work so far.

SGUT 11

Great Trades With: 'Scaper94, Sir Galahad, Gulp

Last edited by Scape Goes Up to 11!; March 15th, 2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Spelling/clarity
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:14 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape Goes Up to 11! View Post
I skimmed through the thread, but there's a lot of it, so I may be duplicating something already requested by others.

My request/suggestion:

How about creating a few more 10-20 Point Heroes? It seems the existing ones get a lot of table time, due to the 'small change' that's often left over when creating armies that fit within a given point limit.
Maybe create a whole pack of them with a suitable name? 'Fledgling Heroes of So and So'). I can dream can't I?
I wholeheartedly endorse this suggestion!

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

We can't say what exactly we're working on, but all "holes" in classic Scape are fair game for future releases.

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:15 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I have only read a few pages back but whats the verdict on the Iron hill Giant? Hes Dirt cheap, you can still get cases of him for $24 and free shipping.
Let's just say that C3V has a good supply of the Iron Rain Hill Giants, so anyone who can't find them for sale individually will not have to buy a case.
Reasking about Iron Rain Hill Giant and also asking about Radiant Light Dragon, all large Mage Night units that you can easily get for less than $2 or cases of 12 for less than $20. The Radiant Light Dragon would make a decent version of a blue dragon that is the Blue Wyrmling's mother with Lightning Breath Special Attack (instead of overpriced D&D dragons)

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:20 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

The Mage Knight Dragons do not fit on a peanut and cause major placement issues. We have looked at all of them.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs