Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 19th, 2009, 12:26 PM

jsilvrs is surprisingly tart
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Just picked up Rachet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction for the PS3. It was only $14.98 @ Target. Now I just need to get through the work day, so I can get home and play it.

Great Traders: Huggable Zombie
Old June 19th, 2009, 12:38 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tiger Woods 10
Old June 19th, 2009, 01:03 PM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

I just bought the Power Stone Collection for PSP from Ebay, and I'm hooked.

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.
Old June 19th, 2009, 02:10 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Im playing through the GBA version of Jet Grind Radio. Its hard at first, but once you get the controls, its fun and challenging.
Old June 21st, 2009, 07:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I've been playing Civilization IV a LOT over the weekend - the Fictionalization Mod in particular. Other than the instability, it's pretty great.

If you can't tell, I'm Agamemnon of Greece, and I'm using my Flying Saucers to blockade Conan the Barbarian's southernmost city, Hyperborea.

If that doesn't sell you, well, I just dunno what will!
Old June 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I played video games for a fair share of the day today.
Metroid Prime
Eternal Darkness
Rogue Squadron
DDR
Old June 21st, 2009, 10:56 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
I played video games for a fair share of the day today.
Metroid Prime
Eternal Darkness
Rogue Squadron
DDR
Good times! That game is a blast. I always wanted to go back and beat it with all three powers to get the "ultimate" ending, but I never got around to it.

Old June 22nd, 2009, 04:18 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I have been play WAAAYYYY too much CoD WaW lately. I just picked up my Xbox a week ago and I just hit level 35 online. I need a life.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 23rd, 2009, 11:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Playing Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals, now. (The one with Roy)

So far, it's pretty good, but the story in Sacred Stones was much better. Though I'm only on level 13 or so, so hopefully it'll get better.
Old June 24th, 2009, 08:35 AM

I picked up The Force Unleashed again last night for a bit.
Old June 24th, 2009, 08:57 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
I have been play WAAAYYYY too much CoD WaW lately. I just picked up my Xbox a week ago and I just hit level 35 online. I need a life.
You're not alone. I've gotten to level 65 twice already in the Wii version. Usually I play hardcore mode with the Fg42.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old June 24th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
You're not alone. I've gotten to level 65 twice already in the Wii version. Usually I play hardcore mode with the Fg42.
I am partial to the SMGs. About to hit 150 Headshots with the Type 100, then all I got let is PPsH and Thompson

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games