Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 27th, 2007, 03:54 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Where can I get my hands on one of those collectors guides? Do they come packaged with anything? Or am I forced to spend $300 on a trip to Gencon?

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:37 PM

Dryden has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorgophlats
Where can I get my hands on one of those collectors guides? Do they come packaged with anything? Or am I forced to spend $300 on a trip to Gencon?
There are collectors guides inside the Swarm of the Marro Master Set 2.
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:40 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryden
Quote:

And if you don't get one there...you can always ask a fellow Scaper for one in a trade or maybe they would give it to you for free....that's how Billtog got his
Old January 20th, 2008, 03:39 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryden
Quote:
And if you don't get one there...you can always ask a fellow Scaper for one in a trade or maybe they would give it to you for free....that's how Billtog got his
Already got a PM from another scaper. I'll get it after I move to GA. I got a Swarm Set a little after it came out. No guide. Thanks though.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old January 20th, 2008, 04:12 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
I like how the collector's guide has a little Checkbox (chexhex?) for whether you have that set. One box!? How about a table to hold the 118 tick marks for all your sets of orcs, roborats, and zombies.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old January 20th, 2008, 01:42 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these guides either If anyone knows where I can get one, as I didn't receive one in my SotM.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:27 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
will be posting pics of the new wave soon
Old April 1st, 2008, 07:50 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
You know, this is a great resource that I just finally checked out.

I was wondering if you could also detail the terrain available in each set. Especially for the terrain expansions this would be important for buying decisions.

Kevin
Old April 1st, 2008, 08:12 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc

I was wondering if you could also detail the terrain available in each set. Especially for the terrain expansions this would be important for buying decisions.

Kevin
ChaosChild has this Definitive List.
Old April 1st, 2008, 08:57 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc

Kevin
ChaosChild has this Definitive List.
There is also the very nice "Ultimate Checklist" guide with all of that info over at HeroscapeLunatic's "Heroscap Omnibus". You can download it here: http://www.createforum.com/heroscape...eroscapeomnibu

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old April 14th, 2008, 02:37 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape collection guide -Image intensive-POSTER SCANS

Hey guys, not been able to update the list in 2 months due to deployment, but next week I should be up north and have internet access in my room.

Once Im there, I will hunt down all the new pictures, and add them to the list.

Ill also include the links you posted on the bottom of the list.
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:33 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape collection guide -Image intensive-POSTER SCANS

is there a wallpaper sized scan of the epic battle pictured on the back of the collectors guide anywhere? I have it, but before i scan and composite it together myself i wanted to see if there was one anywhere.

thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion