Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 27th, 2024, 02:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop 2.0

It's a bit weird with vehicles cause you have the "this is controlled by the driver's controller" thing always floating around so I'm not sure which ends up winning out.

Should work on empty VDOs though.

Could say something about like "take control of that figure and any figure occupying it" though that does let you force people out of VDOs. Though with no clear sight restriction he can already do that anyways.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 28th, 2024, 06:01 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I'd probably do the package something like this?
Quote:
MANTIS MIND CONTROL
Once per round, instead of Psycho Mantis's attack phase, you may choose an enemy without the Inorganic keyword within 4 spaces of Psycho Mantis and roll a d20. On an 8+, take control of that figure and activate it, then return control.

YOU ENJOY C3G SUPERSCAPE, DON’T YOU?
Before initiative, you may choose an opponent's card. That opponent may move 1 Order Marker from another card they control to that card. If they do no, Psycho Mantis has +4 Defense this round.

PSYCHOKINESIS
Psycho Mantis may throw destructible objects within 4 spaces of him. When throwing a destructible object, Psycho Mantis is considered to have Super Strength.
(I also switched the ranges to 4 - that's more consistent with our other telekinetic characters and it's nice when all the ranges match on a card.)

I also think there's room to do something a bit more unique with the Mind Control? It's interesting you went for an Inorganic carveout when Mantis spends so much time controlling a massive mecha in MGSV. (There are theories that Kid Mantis is stronger than Adult Mantis, sure, but if we ever do Kid Mantis, I'll eat my hat. ) Something that I always liked about his mind control stuff is that it's pretty consistently portrayed like he's really puppeteering people around - especially lurch-y Meryl in MGS1. I wonder if there's a way to be a bit more evocative of that than typical Mind Swap? Here's the best I could come up with.
Quote:
MANTIS MIND CONTROL
Instead of Psycho Mantis's move phase, you may choose a figure within 4 spaces of Psycho Mantis and roll a D20. On an 8+, take control of that figure and make either a move action or attack action with it, then return control.
(I'd have to check but I think that lets you control mechs as well.)

I haven't played MGS V yet, though I vaguely knew about Kid Mantis and the mecha, but I figured puppetting the mecha would be more a case of advanced psychokinesis rather than mind control, though I'm not oppossed to letting him do it.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old April 28th, 2024, 06:04 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post

YOU ENJOY C3G SUPERSCAPE, DON’T YOU?
Before initiative, you may choose an opponent's card. That opponent may move 1 Order Marker from another card they control to that card. If they do no, Psycho Mantis has +4 Defense this round.

I don't mind this implementation but I think I still want Psycho Mantis' player to choose which OM would be moved or not- since part of the reason for doing it is to let you move the X Order Marker for the other FOXHOUND guys to work off of. Plus, for that to work properly, it needs to be a "once per round at the start of your turn" ability rather than before initiative (so Ocelot has a chance to use Interrogation to reveal the OM, for instance)

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape