Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 14th, 2013, 03:59 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Nether World Rising - Chapter 3

Okay, TGRF, here I go, you talked me into it.

Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; December 24th, 2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: First Try - Nether World Rising

Well! That was quite a good read! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Old July 15th, 2013, 04:10 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah, well done! I thought your writing would be excellent. Some minor grammar stuff, but no more than anyone else starting their first fan fic. Your writing overall is pretty good, as well as quite engaging. Keep it up!
~TGRF.
P.S. Fan fics get indexed once they hit page two.
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post

Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!
Nice! Just one thing, try not to use so many exclamation points .
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:20 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:

Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!
Indeed. Try to avoid using them unless someone is talking. They're fine in speech though.
Old July 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:

Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!
Indeed. Try to avoid using them unless someone is talking. They're fine in speech though.
What! Are! You! Guys! Talking! About!? I! Don't! Use! Too! Many! Exclamation! Points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'll try not to let you down with the rest of the story.

~JS
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:33 PM

Cyb3rBlade Woo who?

Cool! Keep it coming!

...I wish my grok riders had guns...

It's too late for heroes now. My hope is finished, the light is gray. If ever I had a chance, that chance is far past gone. It's too late for heroes now.
My only hope is in a Saviour.
Old July 17th, 2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rBlade View Post
Cool! Keep it coming!

...I wish my grok riders had guns...
Your Groks don't have guns?!? That is very strange....

Glad you like it!

~JS, who thinks Grok riders should have had guns.....
Old July 22nd, 2013, 01:35 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

This is awesome JS, really good work here. Keep it up.
~NS

Last edited by Ninja Status; July 22nd, 2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: The one thing I hate: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Joseph Sweeney again.
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:29 PM

Re: Nether World Rising - Chapter 2

Chapter two is added:

Spoiler Alert!

I was going to put what they saw, but I wanted to leave you all in suspense. Hope you don't mind.
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:45 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

This is really awesome JS, keep this coming please.
Old December 24th, 2013, 02:44 PM

Chapter 3 is added:

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction