Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 17th, 2021, 11:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Here is the link to the Zombicide: Dead or Alive Kickstarter. Just started today and it's already up over $500K, so lots of stuff should be unlocked by the time it ends on the 10th of March. I'm seeing some figures that look like Deadwood characters already, along with real life people like Doc Holiday, Wyatt Earp, Billy the Kid, Jesse James, & Butch Cassidy. Hoping they dive into the full Young Guns movie line up before it's done. Maybe Marty McFly and Doc from Back to the Future III. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly characters. We could end up with multiple Clint Eastwood characters! Someone else in the comment section mentioned Sheppard Book since they have a religious themed class (that uses Holy Water to shut down Zombie start zones or something), which could result in other members of the Firefly crew. I guess we'll see where all they go with it, lots of options.
As you know YK, I’m a zombicide fan, just not sure about doing another Kickstarter at the moment. I’m still waiting on zombicide 2.0, Ankh gods of Egypt, and massive darkness 2 to arrive to my house. I picked up almost the bare minimum on md2. I backed at 100 bucks and waited for the pledge manager. I would have spent over 350 dollars if I picked up all the gameplay options. That last ones shipping was incredibly high, and many of the people said their vat costs were outrageous. I’ve been doing a lot of 3D printing and modeling and it seemed more appealing to get another printer and print whatever minis I wanted for less than whatever they throw at you. I’m not sure what they’ll change on this new one but I have all the previous ones and they don’t change much. It’s looking like a pass from me this time. They haven’t returned enough on my previous investments yet for me to give them more money. Hope it goes well for you. There’s no shortage of zombicide fans going all in.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games