Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 5th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Carnage

Thanks a lot Toogy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin
Quote:
Grffin,
I started looking at the C3G stuff a few months ago and I really like what they have done with Super 'Scape. I was wondering if I could get involved by play testing Carnage. I have done play tests for the C3V before so I think I know how to play test. If you have any information to give me about C3G play testing and how it is different from C3V play testing please tell me. Thank you in advance.

Toogwick_tuk
Awesome! I am very happy you decided to join us. We love adding to our family. Other than remembering to have fun and explore different army building options, everything you need to get started should be found here: C3G Playtesting FAQs
I read the thread and found it very informative. Should I still play test Carnage or should I playtest someone else. If I can play test Carnage could you send me his stats and powers. Sorry if I am being to hasty.

T_T
Oh, absolutely. Sorry, I should have sent him to you earlier, but I was kinda excited to read your PM.

CARNAGE
CLETUS KASADY

SYMBIOTE
UNIQUE HERO
PSYCHOPATH
INSANE
MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 280

SYMBIOTE SENSES 13
If Carnage is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, Carnage takes no damage and may immediately use his Tendril Swing 3 special power.

TENDRIL SWING 3
Instead of his normal move, Carnage may use his Tendril Swing. Tendril Swing has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Carnage's Tendril Swing movement, ignore elevations. Carnage may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Carnage may not Tendril Swing more than 40 levels up or down in a single Tendril Swing. If Carnage is engaged when he starts to Tendril Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Tendril Swing 3, you may use it one additional time.

KILL CRAZY
When Carnage destroys an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may attack again. Roll 1 additional attack die for each figure he destroyed this turn. Carnage may continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
Griffin,
I finally had time to type up these tests. I hope they help.
Spoiler Alert!

T_T
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

EPB

Consistency check: Venom has Symbiotic-Senses 13 (with hyphen) and Carnage has Symbiote Senses 13.

There’s also a slight wording change in Tendril Swing 3
Venom: When Venom uses Tendril Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Carnage: When moving with Tendril Swing, Carnage will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Once again, we have two similar designs, but each has an ability and also class/personality differences that will give each of them their own unique character. Kill Crazy is wicked!
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:18 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks David. I'll update the SP and get Scapey to grab the changes.
Old May 14th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

for Scape.
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Got it, uploading now.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM

Some of the files are corrupt.
Old May 14th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

No they aren't.
Old June 10th, 2012, 10:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Character Bio - Kasady is a serial killer that shared a cell with Eddie Brock in prison, who had lost the alien symbiote that transformed him into the supervillain Venom. Brock's symbiote soon returns and bonds with him again, and unwittingly leaves behind the symbiote's offspring. The symbiotes reproduce asexually and the children are then of no consequence to the parent; hence, Brock's symbiote felt no need to inform Brock of the existence of its offspring. The new symbiote entered Kasady's bloodstream through a cut and bonds with his blood, transforming him into Carnage. He escaped prison, and began a series of murders, and at the scene of each crime, wrote "Carnage" on the walls with his own blood. He was found by Spider-Man, though the hero proved to be no match for Carnage's powers. In desperation, Spider-Man made a truce with Venom to fight Carnage and Carnage was defeated with sonic weaponry, but lived on because it had merged with Kasady's bloodstream. Kasady and his symbiote hate Spider-Man, and blame him for ruining his fun in killing the people of New York.
Old June 10th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 5th, 2012, 08:41 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

My brother used Carnage in a 4-player 2vs2 game we did the other night. Carnage was his MVP and he went kill crazy 3 times that I can remember. Was a really fun game even though I was on the receiving end of the carnage. Professor X was obliterated, quickly followed by teammate's Two Face.
Old July 5th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great stuff! Loving seeing you around, GP. I wish we could get you back in the fold! Even if it was in a less involved way. (Sidekick? ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 5th, 2012, 09:35 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the offer Bats. I'll keep it in mind if I ever feel like it's something I could handle in my schedule.

This is the first game of scape I've played in quite some time. Was great to give some new characters a spin. Some of them have been released for quite some time and I still haven't had the chance to try out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library