Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 14th, 2011, 04:13 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!
KA's Entire Collection for Sale

To one and all,

Scape has been good to me, but alas, I am of a dying breed here in Memphis. All of my friends have moved on to lesser games. When I look at the events calendar I long to live in NY, Boston, Florida, California, Dallas and even Louisville, KY (you guys got it going on!). It wasn't in the cards. Therefore I must do what is responsible and sell my collection (my wife and I are in the process of adopting and could really use the money).

I have had someone interested in buying the whole set, so here is the list of everything I have. I will be directing him here, but for those of you that have PM'd me here's what I got in case he decides not to buy the collection:

Master Sets

· 1 RotV Master Set
· 1 SotM Master Set
· 2 BftU Master Sets
· 1 Marvel Master Set

Terrain Boosters
· 1 FotA
· 2 TJ
· 2 RttFF

Wave 1
· Grut Orcs x4
· Snipers and Vipers x3
· The IX Roman Legion x4
· Heroes of Bleakwoode x1

Wave 2
· Drones and Minions x5
· Knights and the Swog Rider x6
· Minute Men and Wolves x5
· Heroes of Barrenspur x1

Wave 3
· Gorillas and Hounds x2
· Kilts and Commandos x3
· Monks and Guards x3
· Heroes of Nastralund x1

Wave 4
· Soulborgs and Elves x1
· Greeks and Vipers x2
· Lawmen and Samurai x1
· Heroes of Trollsford x1

Wave 5
· Soulborgs x4 (2 unopened)
· Gladiators and Agents x1
· Warriors and Soulborgs x5
· Ninjas & Samurai x1

Wave 6
· Shades & Orcs x2
· Archers & Kyrie x1
· Zombie Horde x2 (12 zombies)

Wave 7
· Rifleman & Spearman x2
· Knights Templar x2
· Vampire & Friends x1
· Heroes of Elswin x1

Wave 8
· Heroes of the Molten Sea x1
· Elves x1
· Marro Cvalry x2
· Soldiers & Wolves x4

Wave 9
· Heroes of the Moons x1
· Braves & Brawlers x4 (one unopened)
· Dwarves & Repulsors x4
· Dividers & Defenders x4 (one unopened)

Wave 10
· Hunters & Guardians x3 (one unopened)

D1 (Wave 11)
· Heroes of the Faerun x1
· Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen x2
· Fury of the Primordials x3
· Glaun Bog Riders x2

D2 (Wave 12)
· Heroes of Khorvaire x2 (1 unopened)
· Golem & Wyrmlings x3
· Ogre & Goblins x3
· Veterans of the Last War x2

Other Sets & Squads
· Orm’s Return x1
· Raknar’s Vision x1
· Aquilla’s Alliance x1
· Obsidian Guards x1
· Fyorlag Spiders x3
· Crest of the Valkyrie x1 (I have all 5 Flagbearers)
· Elite Onyx Vipers x1
· Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider x1
· Agent Skahen x1
· Marro Stingers x6
· Marrden Nagrubs x6
· Marro Drudge x6

If you're interested in the whole set (which is how I would prefer to sell it, 'cause I'm easy like that), and you're wondering about something specific, then let me know and I'll get back to you. If I can't get the right price on the whole thing, then I'll be piecing it out.

Respond to this thread and/or PM me. Also, if there is a large amount of stuff (but not necessarily all) that you want, I'm willing to go that route as well. Just holla!

Last edited by Kaemon Awasome; August 13th, 2011 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Updated some missing heroes.
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:48 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Re: KA's Entire Collection for Sale

PM sent. I want a decent chunk, so I hope I can make a deal with you.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 14th, 2011, 05:09 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

For those wanting certain sets/waves etc. but not the whole set, go ahead and PM me. If I decide to piece it out, I'll put you first on the list for the wave you're wanting (at the right price, obviously).
Old July 14th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That kid will be old enough to play games before you know it, KA. The money will be gone in a flash, and soon enough the kid will be 9 and you'll be thinking "What did I do *that* for?"

~ DS, not kidding

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 14th, 2011, 05:50 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

At least keep a master set, wave 1, RttFF, and a castle at least. For the reasons that DS mentioned.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old July 14th, 2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
That kid will be old enough to play games before you know it, KA. The money will be gone in a flash, and soon enough the kid will be 9 and you'll be thinking "What did I do *that* for?"

~ DS, not kidding
I've thought about this, and you're probably right, but we're in a tight spot right now, and my Scape collection is one of the few things of value...
We'll see how the offers go.

Thanks for the input though.
Old July 15th, 2011, 02:10 PM

Ok, I haven't had any hard offers on buying the whole set. I will start piecing it out Monday if that doesn't change. I'm going to check into a paypal account to make things simpler.

For those of you that have already PM'd me about sets, I'll be contacting you first. To anyone else, go ahead and keep contacting me.
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:38 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not really in the market for your stuff, but just wanted to say it's a very honorable thing you are doing, and I wish you all the best. Yours is a voice around here I have always enjoyed, and I hope you still hang out here now and then.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 15th, 2011, 06:54 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I buy whole collections. I'm reselling it so you will likely do better piecing it out but if nothing else you can get a baseline price. Just go to my buysite and add to the cart everything your selling (just like buying only in reverse). Rember, cash value is 80% of the invoice. The URl is
http://www.auggiesbuysite.com/servlet/StoreFront

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Not really in the market for your stuff, but just wanted to say it's a very honorable thing you are doing, and I wish you all the best. Yours is a voice around here I have always enjoyed, and I hope you still hang out here now and then.
Thanks for the kind words. I don't think I could stop hanging around here. Even though I haven't played in months I still check this site frequently. I really like the people and interaction. I don't comment much, so I usually feel like I know people much better than they know me, but I sure have enjoyed the community.

@Auggest

Thanks for the info. I planned on checking your site out.
Old July 18th, 2011, 10:32 PM

Bump.

I listed my entire collection.
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:02 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Sent pm. Good luck selling off your collection I hope you can sell it all.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales