Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old September 24th, 2023, 11:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Spider-Man (Transformers) - Art

One small thing only:

THERE GOES THE SPIDER-MAN!
Height 9+ characters, objects, and terrain are considered Swing Spots. At the start of your turn, you may choose 1 Swing Spot within 4 clear spaces of Spider-Man. Place him within 4 clear spaces of that Swing Spot. After placing Spider-Man, he cannot move for the rest of the turn. You may then choose 1 adjacent figure he was not adjacent to before placing him. That figure has -1 Defense for the rest of the turn.

I wonder if that "move" should be "he cannot use move actions" for the rest of the turn? The current wording means, for instance, no one could throw him for the rest of the turn, which I'm guessing is not the intent.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 24th, 2023, 11:49 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea that makes sense to me. No reason to cutoff any throwing or carrying abilities in mind. Just his own intentional move.
Old September 24th, 2023, 02:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, that checks out.
Old September 24th, 2023, 02:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Updated with this:

After placing Spider-Man, he cannot use move actions for the rest of the turn.
Old September 25th, 2023, 01:52 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

I wonder if that "move" should be "he cannot use move actions" for the rest of the turn? The current wording means, for instance, no one could throw him for the rest of the turn, which I'm guessing is not the intent.
FYI, on the OG card that was entirely intentional. Both to stop him from hacking extra move and to rep like.. if he swings to a big enemy they can't swat him away cause he's crawling on / webbing around them.

But it's not like a game breaking thing to change or whatnots.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 25th, 2023, 03:35 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

FYI, on the OG card that was entirely intentional. Both to stop him from hacking extra move and to rep like.. if he swings to a big enemy they can't swat him away cause he's crawling on / webbing around them.

But it's not like a game breaking thing to change or whatnots.

Giant Slap Counter. Changing it back then. Thanks for letting us know.
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotcha. So it's intentionally giving him non-optional "immovable." Wouldn't have guessed that, so good to know!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 13th, 2023, 02:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Finally put a card up here - missed my window to do it before the move.

Didn't have a strong instinct about what to do for the background, grabbed the Spectacular Spider-Man 101 cover since I like it a lot. Not a lot of good interiors with black suit Spidey and Transformers that I could find.
Old November 13th, 2023, 05:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Looks good to me. @Soundwarp SG-1 might have some thoughts.
Old November 13th, 2023, 08:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'd maybe throw a slight darkening filter in front of the background just so it's a bit less stark? IDK, just a thought, not saying it's bad as is. Dig it in general.

Technically we could get more mileage out of the IDW crossover artwise here but like... personally it would be a bit of a bummer to miss out on the black suit / symbiote tags. The OG crossover is just so much more meaningful imo.

(that later crossover is also with the Avengers as a team so like we'd sorta miss out on the Autobot faction and such, not worth it to me)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 13th, 2023, 10:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Agree on those crossover thoughts. Ronin can choose to mess with the filter or not, I don't think it would change anyone's vote. So....

I propose Spidey for On Deck.

YK - yea
@japes - yea
@IAmBatman - yea
@Karat - yea
@Arch-vile - yea
@Tornado - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; November 15th, 2023 at 04:12 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 10:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Agree on those crossover thoughts. Ronin can choose to mess with the filter or not, I don't think it would change anyone's vote. So....

I propose Spidey for On Deck.

YK - yea
@japes -
@IAmBatman -
@Karat -
@Arch-vile - yea
@Tornado -
Yeah we've been chatting since this morning and I gave him a few tips.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by Yodaking; November 14th, 2023 at 12:07 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database