Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 11th, 2008, 07:31 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Community discussion on an Aquilla Flag Bearer

Well I just want to star off by saying yes I know theres this thread
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...er=asc&start=0
and maybe a few others but I have set this up for two reasons.
1. We can post what we think appearance,price,and release methods should be of a Flag Bearer
2. We can brain storm ideas of what the actual figure could be. Stats, type, life, etc.

Also before posting here check out this link and maybe it will help you out with some ideas. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=491948#523807

Anyway my thoughts for a flag bearer include these.

Non unit related topics
Dice- Yellow for the color and blue aquilla symbols
Dice Bag - Yellow with a blue aquilla symbol
How should it be distributed - I think that as a stand alone figure like the others would not sell good due to the price that it would be set at and how easily the items could get damaged like I have seen with some in those flimsy boxes. I think that A new master set as announced by WOTC should largely have a wide base of aquilla figures and the flag bearer and their accessories should be included as part of it.

Unit Related Topics
I have nothing to say right now

Any way let me know what you think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion