Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 8th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ravager (Grant Wilson) (Vote for Initial)

Yea
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

This passes
Old February 9th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ravager (Grant Wilson) (Initial)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ravager

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Ravager @200, Robot, Star-Lord, Angel (Warren) (750) vs Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Iron Fist, Luke Cage (750)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Ravager @200, Robot, Star-Lord, Angel (Warren) (750) vs Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Iron Fist, Luke Cage (750)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Ravager @170, Robot, Star-Lord, Angel (Warren) (720) vs Hand Ninja x4, X-23, Merlyn (720)
Spoiler Alert!

NOTE: dropped healing aspect of Unstable Enhancements, upped Life to 6

Army Test
Units: Ravager @170, Robot, Star-Lord, Angel (Warren) (720) vs Hand Ninja x4, X-23, Merlyn (720)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Ravager @170, Robot, Star-Lord, Angel (Warren) (720) vs Cyclops, Jean Grey, Manchester Black, Armor, Jubilee (720)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Ravager @170, Robot, Star-Lord, Angel (Warren) (720) vs Batwoman, Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Cass), Speedy (Roy), Kid Flash, Oracle (720)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Ravager @170, Captain America (C3G), Angel (Warren), Baron Zemo (Helmut), Martian Manhunter I (1000) vs Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Superboy (Kon-El), Krypto, Speedy (Mia) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Ravager @170, Baron Zemo (Heinrich), Rover, Red Skull (C3G), Vulture, Angel (Warren), Ragdoll (1000) vs Ms. Marvel, Red Tornado, Valkyrie (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Ran a bunch of games with the same build to get a sense of his power level and how he plays against different kinds of armies. He felt too strong to me at first against swarms or armies with weaker figures, so I tried taking away the healing aspect of Unstable Enhancements and upped his Life to 6, and he felt a little comfier there.

Still planning on running a couple games (probably closer to the 1000 point mark, and experimenting with some different builds), but I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on the changes.

Update: Ran him in a couple bigger games, shaking up the armies a little bit. He feels good to me at 170 - he can potentially get a lot of damage out, but at cost to himself.

Last edited by Ronin; February 10th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just looking at those first 3 tests and I see he took just 3 self wounds compared to 7 wounds healed, so I can see why you decided to drop the healing aspect. If you are okay with it, I am as well.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Symbiotic

Okay, I'm happy with how he plays here, after those last couple games. Here are the changes I made from the SP during the initial:

Quote:
NAME = RAVAGER
SECRET IDENTITY = GRANT WILSON

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 170

ENHANCED ASSAULT
Ravager may attack with his normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement. When Ravager attacks an adjacent Titan or Sidekick, you must add 2 to his Attack number. When Ravager attacks any other adjacent figure, you may add 2 to his Attack number.

UNSTABLE ENHANCEMENTS
After taking a turn with Ravager, roll 1 unblockable attack die against Ravager for each time you added to his Attack number with his Enhanced Assault special power this turn. If you did not add to his Attack number with Enhanced Assault this turn, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.

SPITEFUL DEFENSE
If Ravager is attacked by a figure within 5 clear sight spaces, instead of rolling defense dice, you may choose for Ravager to receive all wounds from that attack. If you do and Ravager receives at least one wound, the attacking figure also receives one wound, even if Ravager is destroyed by that attack.
Without the healing in there, that also prompts switching back to Combat Dexterity and Unstable Enhancements. So keeping everything the same but shuffling the effects a bit, I've got the current write-up looking like this:

Quote:
NAME = RAVAGER
SECRET IDENTITY = GRANT WILSON

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 170

COMBAT DEXTERITY
Ravager may attack with his normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement.

UNSTABLE ENHANCEMENTS
When Ravager attacks an adjacent Titan or Sidekick, you must add 2 to his Attack number. When Ravager attacks any other adjacent figure, you may add 2 to his Attack number. At the end of Ravager's turn, roll 1 unblockable attack die against Ravager for each time you added to his Attack number with this special power this turn.

SPITEFUL DEFENSE
If Ravager is attacked by a figure within 5 clear sight spaces, instead of rolling defense dice, you may choose for Ravager to receive all wounds from that attack. If you do and Ravager receives at least one wound, the attacking figure also receives one wound, even if Ravager is destroyed by that attack.
If no-one has any concerns, I'll propose we go to public testing later.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Sounds good to me.
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Old February 10th, 2018, 07:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good to me as well. I like having Combat dexterity pulled out and without the healing I would be more likely to take the risk.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Symbiotic

What the hey. Sounds like most everyone's on board and most of the games have been up for a day, let's move him to public testing.

@japes - yea
@Arkham - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139

Last edited by Ronin; February 10th, 2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:21 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ravager (Grant Wilson) (Vote Public Testing)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library