Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old October 14th, 2010, 06:03 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Large D&D Wave Custom Project: Recruiting

Well since we’ve been having so many new waves coming out how about a new type of wave.

Large/Huge D&D Wave

This will be just a regular wave except that instead of having mostly small and medium figures it only has large and huge figures. There can also be more than 4 boosters.

If you would like to help out with this custom project tell me.

1. LordEsenwienIV
2. chaoserver
3. flameslayer93
4. Good Pig
5. Marroking1
6. Jahosaphat
7. ----------
8. ----------
9. ----------
10. ----------

I look forward to making this new wave!!!

LordEsenwienIV

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; October 17th, 2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:05 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Large D&D Wave Custom Project: Help would be appreciated

Booster 1:
Dragons of the lost era
Spoiler Alert!

Booster 2:
Demons
Spoiler Alert!

Booster 3:
Dragons of the Unknown
Spoiler Alert!

Booster 4:
Titans
Spoiler Alert!

Booster 5:
Giants of Korth
Spoiler Alert!

Booster 6:
Heroes of Doom
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; October 14th, 2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:37 PM
<>character<>

The bolded boosters will be the boosters we will start with.

Booster 1:

Dragons of the lost era

Booster 2:

Demons

Booster 3:

Dragons of the Unknown

Booster 4:

Titans

Booster 5:

Giants of Korth

Booster 6:

Heroes of Doom

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; October 14th, 2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:22 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am totally down for this I just ordered a few figures which include(death titan, Fire titan, earth titan, storm titan) So I would be happy to do pics/cards for any of those.
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:39 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
I am totally down for this I just ordered a few figures which include(death titan, Fire titan, earth titan, storm titan) So I would be happy to do pics/cards for any of those.

Great I'll add you to the list!

Old October 14th, 2010, 08:26 PM
<>character<>

Added pics to second post. More people wanted.

Old October 14th, 2010, 08:27 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Large D&D Wave Custom Project: Recruiting

Sure I'll sign on, I likely won't be heavily invested, but I'll provide my input.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 14th, 2010, 09:14 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To clarify these are the ones I have/will have figs for:
Balor(already have and made a card- but will re make card with some edits)
Death Titan

Earth Titan

Fire Titan

Storm Titan

Thundertusk cavalry

hellcat

bladerager troll

couatl

remorhaz

fettered dracolich

draegloth abomination

Let me know which you want me to do- obviously quite a few here.

Last edited by chaoserver; October 18th, 2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:12 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Would love to help desigh these figures cards.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old October 14th, 2010, 11:28 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got cards I've made for 4 of the D&D Othkurik sized dragons, 1 large elemental and a trebuchet. You're welcome to use any of them or give me feedback on them and help me to improve them.

Old October 15th, 2010, 03:12 PM

Ok so I did a preliminary version of Earth Titan- Bit of a new mechanic with his first ability I wanted to use. And then Earth elementals underground movement. As it stands he is is a big earth elemental and comprable to original drake as far as points and upping def instead of ATK.

Also here is the uncommon hero, bladerager troll. For some reason I was under the impression he had the persistant ability in DnD which inspired me to buy him- but when I checked again he doesn't seem to. Regardless I made the card- A tormented Troll which will fight ferociously, even after receiving a fatal blow. He may not make the cut for the wave but I'm open for suggestions to modify him if we want to include him.

Last edited by chaoserver; October 15th, 2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old October 15th, 2010, 04:28 PM
<>character<>

@chaoserver: I like all the figs you listed. I have a feeling we will use most of them. Your customs are good though I think that the Earth Titan should be much stronger

@Good Pig: Love the customs. Maybe only some minor adjustments.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs