Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 12th, 2009, 10:46 PM

Mykbuckley Woo who?
Wave 10 now in stock

I have a limited quantity of Wave 10 in stock. Also picked up a few Orm's Return expansion packs as well. Check my sig for the link to my store.

Thanks
Mike
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Wave 10 now in stock

If your soul purpose to being on this site is to advertise your eBay store then pony up and buy a front page ad.

Can we boot this guy please?
Old November 13th, 2009, 02:20 AM

Gryfalia is surprisingly tart

How is he any different than a couple other people who came in and set up shop and no one seems to have a problem with them?
Old November 13th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryfalia View Post
How is he any different than a couple other people who came in and set up shop and no one seems to have a problem with them?
Because of the bolded part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
If your soul purpose to being on this site is to advertise your eBay store then pony up and buy a front page ad.

Along with the sponsering of Tournaments, NHSD and giveaways on this site, I assume.
Old November 13th, 2009, 08:38 AM

Mykbuckley Woo who?

How much are front page ads? I couldn't find a link for that. Just the $15 site supporter link.

Considering I sell such a small amount of Heroscape, it probably wouldn't be prudent to spend a lot of money on advertising. I might only get 5-6 cases of a particular wave.

Mike
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryfalia View Post
Because of the bolded part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Along with the sponsering of Tournaments, NHSD and giveaways on this site, I assume.
Erm, I stand by my point. A different new store with a 'sudden interest' in selling Heroscape has done none of the above and already has many sales and lots of positive comments, all for doing the favor of selling his product cheap.
Old November 13th, 2009, 08:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If he was being a part of the community and was selling on eBay then I (and others) wouldnt have a problem with him advertising his eBay auctions....but all he has done is that. Many people here sell on eBay...nothing wrong with that...but go and look at all of the people who joined this site JUST to advertise their stuff on eBay and you will see that they all get called to the carpet for it.

Now Mykbuckley is probably a nice guy/gal and all but this site is not about simply advertising for your profit. If thats why you are coming here then pony up for the ad space.
Old November 13th, 2009, 08:25 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Exactly. Heroscapers is a community not a personal profiteering service. Help the people who run the site that you are profiting from pay the bills.
Old November 14th, 2009, 10:19 AM

I would agree with you, except in the past month another store has set up shop here, done absolutely nothing at ALL besides talk about selling and his store, and has been met with open arms. I went back and checked all his posts and they are ALL about his store, at least this poster has had something about the game.

Goose and gander and all that.
Old November 14th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C'mon, lay off the guy. We need as many people selling Heroscape products as possible. And with shortages of Wave 10 individuals like this may help get the wave into the hands of players.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 14th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

If I saw the site and recommended all the players that didn't get their wave 10 to get it there, I would be a Hero.

However I would recommend any store that uses this site to advertise become a site supporter (it is a great deal 15$ to reach your core audiance).

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales