Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 19th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
FT's Super Customs:Ghost in the Shell: Major Motoko Kusanagi

Ghost Rider, getting a graphical update

Kang the Conqueror

Motoko Kusanagi
Old February 19th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Just give him a ton of move, but he can only go up ledges in one or two space intervals.
Old February 19th, 2007, 11:11 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Just give him a movement simular to "flying". Call it Ghost Bike for lack of a better name at this point. make his movement 13 or something crazy like that. Mount him on one hex instead of two.
Old February 19th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Re: FT's Marvel Customs: Implementing the Ghost Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Hey all I finnally was inspired to make some super customs after looking Doc Savage's and Killmeforprize's Threads but I have hit a bit of a snag.I started a Ghost Rider Custom but I heres my problem, He rides a motorcycle. Now my problem is how to deal with Elevation since Ghost Rider's bike if I remember correctly was sentient. Should Elevation hinder his bike more than a normal two space figure or should his movement be normal.
Give him Flying and a move of 7-8, considering that the bike can go anywhere. (I say limit it to 8 to be loyal to Classic HS, but Bad C is right that you may want to make it a bit crazy)

You may also want to give him range since his chain acts a little like a whip.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old February 19th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I would be interested to see how you would implement penitent stare. Does it only work on figures that have killed or wounded another figure earlier in the fight?

As far as the bike movement, I dont think there should be a limit for climbing height but it doesnt fly (except on rare occasions in the comic). It would still have to do the climbing, maybe do what others suggest and give it a really big move, I am thinking 10-12 move. That is a crazy movement but he is known for fast riding and far movement fast.
Old February 19th, 2007, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
I would be interested to see how you would implement penitent stare. Does it only work on figures that have killed or wounded another figure earlier in the fight?

As far as the bike movement, I dont think there should be a limit for climbing height but it doesnt fly (except on rare occasions in the comic). It would still have to do the climbing, maybe do what others suggest and give it a really big move, I am thinking 10-12 move. That is a crazy movement but he is known for fast riding and far movement fast.
The Pentance stare I would just use a better version of the horse riding marro (can't remember his name). But he has a paralyzing stare. I would let Ghost Rider have a better version of that.
Old February 19th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
Quote:

The Pentance stare I would just use a better version of the horse riding marro (can't remember his name). But he has a paralyzing stare. I would let Ghost Rider have a better version of that.
It would suggest that the figure would undergo a sort of guilt, to stop what they are doing. I wouldn't go with a better version of Parra-stare, instead I would go with a gaze

Crippling Gaze 8
Before moving, you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Ghostrider. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 8 or higher remove all order markers on the chosen figure's army card ( or cards if your opponent has more than one common card for that figure).

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Not bad CA, I do like that. Either removing defense or taking away order markers would be good, though I would go with the after moving for the gaze, but then that would definately outdate Dund. Though the 5 range is not bad. So even if you did do it before moving, then you move and attack, what a beast. I like it. Does he get a special hellfire chain special attack? Anyone struck with it cannot move (like cyberclaw)?
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
Quote:

It would suggest that the figure would undergo a sort of guilt, to stop what they are doing. I wouldn't go with a better version of Parra-stare, instead I would go with a gaze

Crippling Gaze 8
Before moving, you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Ghostrider. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 8 or higher remove all order markers on the chosen figure's army card ( or cards if your opponent has more than one common card for that figure).
ooooohhh.. I like that even better! That's like a good version of Dund.
Good suggestion man! I like that for sure!
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Web Wader

Wow, thanks for all the help guys I'm still working on the card design but I will have it up soon.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old February 19th, 2007, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Wow, thanks for all the help guys I'm still working on the card design but I will have it up soon.
its what we do man. lol

I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Old February 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Web Wader

Well Here's the finished product, Feedback always welcome

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations