Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old May 3rd, 2011, 01:57 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Good Pig's Comic Maps

Competitive Map:
Terrorist Training Camp (pdf)
Sets Required:
Master Set, D&D Expansion x2
Here is my first attempt at a super hero map. It's inspired by the opening scenes from the Iron Man movie.

Competitive Map:
Sewer Labyrinth (pdf)
Sets Required:
Swarm of the Marro, FotA, Marvel
This one was custom made for a Batman and Killer Croc showdown.

Last edited by Good Pig; July 14th, 2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Good Pig's Comic Maps

Waiting....
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:29 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Pdf added.

Anyone know how to control the angle of the map that shows on the front page of the pdf?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don't know how to change the angle, but I do like this map.

Generally I don't like superhero maps without castle walls on it, but this is cool and I might have to throw it together.
Old May 4th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Pdf added.

Anyone know how to control the angle of the map that shows on the front page of the pdf?
My Windows laptop is at home, but let me see if I remember... I think you click on the 3D toolbar button to render the image in 3D. You then use the mouse, arrow keys, and perhaps PgUp/PgDn (?) to rotate and zoom. Once you get the image you like, then print to pdf. The current image should appear.

I haven't done this in years, so I'm relying on faded brain cells. If I can remember when I get home tonight, I'll try it.
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:35 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the camp... but it lacks some visual "oomph".

If you could somehow incorporate some sort of "cave" system, I could see a very cool 'Rise of Iron Man' scenario!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I like the camp... but it lacks some visual "oomph".

If you could somehow incorporate some sort of "cave" system, I could see a very cool 'Rise of Iron Man' scenario!
Agreed. Also, height shouldn't be so close to the start zones in order to discourage camping.

Good, first map though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:34 PM

Cool, thanks for the feedback. I will see what I can do.
Old May 7th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I've tried this, and my instructions were correct with only one detail I need to mention: when you move your mouse, hold the left mouse button. Otherwise, my brain cells were correct. You're basically flying around the rendered image. Simply fly to the angle of the map that you like, then go ahead and print to pdf.
Old May 14th, 2011, 08:36 PM

Thanks david. That does appear to work.

Also, new map added to the OP.
Old May 14th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:15 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about including the sets needed to build. It looks like RotV and BftU for the first and SofM, FotA, and Marvel for the second, but when you get to more complicated designs it will be harder to tell what is used. Nice maps though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios