Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:49 AM

Brets Woo who?
Custom Figures and stuff

I do not have much ability to test any of these characters so any advice you have would be appreciated.

Ramza Beoulve - Jandar
Race: Human
Squad: Unique Hero
Title: Lord
Personality: Brave
Size: Medium 5

Move - 5
Range - 1
Attack - 5
Defense - 5
Life - 7
Point Cost: 125

Yell
If Ramza has not attacked or used another special power this turn, you may choose a friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces. The chosen figure adds 2 to its Attack and Defense until the end of that figure's next turn or the end of the round, whichever comes first.

Inspire
If Ramza has not attacked or used another special power this turn, you may choose a friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces. The chosen figure adds 2 to its Move until the end of that figure's next turn or the end of the round, whichever comes first.

Wish - Range 2 - Target 1 friendly character. Heal target character 1 wound and add 2 wound markers to this card. Can be used even if this character would be destroyed. Can not be used if Yell or Inspire is used this turn. If this Ability is used this turn Ramza can not attack.

Balthier Bunansa - Not sure on army placement (Aquilla?)

Race: Human
Squad: Unique Hero
Title: Captain
Personality: Cunning
Size: Medium 5

Move - 6
Range - 7
Attack - 5
Defense - 3
Points - 100

Plunder - When this character successfully damages an opposing character with a ranged attack reduce that characters defense by 1 until the end of its next turn.

Last edited by Brets; March 20th, 2017 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Ability changes
Old February 23rd, 2017, 10:16 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Custom Figures and stuff

I've never played Final Fantasy Tactics, but I hear it's really good. Does Ramze follow Jandar perhaps?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 23rd, 2017, 10:36 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Jandar seems right for him (though his name was always Ramza for me). He seems like a pretty faithful adaptation with his powers and potentially quite powerful. His stats alone probably make him earn well over 125 points. Is it like the game where those abilities are actions which he does instead of attacking? Thanks for sharing, in any case!

Final Fantasy Tactics is an amazing game. Now I want to play it again. Maybe I'll finally give that Hard Mode emulator a shot.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:45 PM

Brets Woo who?

Yeah it was meant to be instead of attacking. I will fix it when I get home. His name is fixed now. I couldnt find a figure to compare him to with the stuff I own so if anyone has any suggestions for a more balaced cost im open. Jandar seems the best fit. Thanks for the input so far. @Ixe id be curious to learn about this hard mode emulator if you dont mind pm'ing me.
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:38 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love ff tactics. I would put Ramza as valiant simply for bonding purposes.
Old March 1st, 2017, 03:53 AM

Brets Woo who?

Added another character. All input is welcome. How do I make the army card as was done above in post 2?
Old March 2nd, 2017, 03:51 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brets View Post
How do I make the army card as was done above in post 2?
You can use the X-2 Customs Card Creator to make the card template.

Also, I reworded one of Ramza's powers to be more in keeping with standard Scape terms (use of "figure" instead of "character," for instance. Hope this is useful!

Yell
If Ramza has not attacked or used another special power this turn, you may choose a friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces. The chosen figure adds 2 to its Attack and Defense until the end of that figure's next turn or the end of the round, whichever comes first.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 05:02 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Balthier
I take it you are using War of the Lions for your inspiration. It's a little hard to comment on him since you forgot to post his life. He's pretty quick but a single ranged attack of 3 won't often be worth an order marker, much less for 100 points. Plunder Attack is a practically useless ability. It will almost never be worth giving up your attack (which you still have to land) to make your opponent's attack slightly lower for 1 turn. You're better off just doing damage. Plunder Defense is similarly dubious although that has the potential to set up some good attacks from your allies on a unit who isn't going to take a turn for a while (like on a figure like Raelin). I still have trouble seeing either special attack get used instead of just pushing damage in the first place.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 02:15 AM

Brets Woo who?

@IshMEL Thanks! still working on learning proper wording but I can only assume that will come with time. Going to edit it to read what what you posted
@Ixe Yes i am. Should I up the plunder abilities to -2 instead of -1? Also, I only know about him from what I have seen from WotL. All it tell's me is he is the captain of the Sky Pirates.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 04:31 PM

The problem isn't the amount of the penalty but that it only lasts for the unit's next turn. Here you are wasting your turn to maybe give your opponent a slightly less efficient turn. It would have some use if you still did damage at the very least.
Old March 4th, 2017, 01:54 AM

Brets Woo who?

@Ixe I see. I will take it back to the drawing board and see what I can come up with to adjust him for the better.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:53 AM

Brets Woo who?

Balthier adjusted

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards