Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 4th, 2015, 03:32 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yep. Explains the hair, though, at least.

Btw, yeah, going further into the DVD direction myself. Major bummer. I don't get out to the theater as much these days anyway (mostly due to cost, but also due to time).
I was never in the theater on this one. I was maybe going to see it on DVD.
Old December 4th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Since the future of DCU on film really hinges on it, I was really trying to be optimistic. Eep, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 4th, 2015, 04:12 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Couldn't disagree with you all more. I'm sure WW will be shown either as Diana Prince or as an Ambassador from Themyscera before that battle. Lex's public persona and private persona seem very different. Yes, he seems goofy in the party introduction scene, but he will undoubtedly create Doomsday from Zod's corpse, and the scene where he talks to Lois and decides to create DD both have a very different, very evil tone to them. The fact that this movie will be less dark than Man of Steel is a good thing because I can't stand the lighting of that film. I can't watch it again and only saw it once.

EDIT: Also, it looks like Affleck could be the best Batman yet.
~Spidey, not a fan of Christian Bale's performance in those movies and only really liking Keaton.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old December 4th, 2015, 04:17 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow. And here I was still trying to figure out whether to give it a chance or not. But if it has the endorsement of a Keaton over Bale guy?

I'm out.

Old December 4th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I liked Keaton in his first one and Bale in his first one. I have no idea if this movie will be any good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 4th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm actually with Spidey. The trailer has me slightly more optimistic about the movie. Grim 'n' gritty was really not what I was looking for in a Batman/Superman team-up.

I'm also liking their Batman design here. They're really tapping into DKR.
Old December 4th, 2015, 04:34 PM

Maybe that's the disconnect for me. They're clothing the movie in DKR (which I always found quite a bit grim and gritty) and filling it with cotton candy insides (or at least Fantastic Four insides).

Ultimately I do agree with quozl that I'm not sure if the movie will be any good or not. I'm a huge Nolan/Bale fan, though (as well as of the Detroit Lions!) so I think Spidey's just on a secret mission to push my buttons today.

That's mean, Spidey. I'm still sick.

Old December 4th, 2015, 04:43 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think that this is gonna be another Spiderman 3. When your movie has almost as many characters as a tweet, the audience will not be invested in any of them.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old December 4th, 2015, 05:09 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I would rather see a live action adaptation of Super Friends than this nonsense.
Old December 4th, 2015, 05:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If I can watch this Trailer and not have seen the other one I'd be open to it being ok. Other than Lex I didn't have a huge issue with the rest.

But I have seen the first and that one had me bailing on the whole thing. Now after seeing both I'm a bit confused and honestly...well just confused.

~FYI...yet to see Man of Steel.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 4th, 2015, 06:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I actually really like Lex - he's different, but he feels a lot like - weirdly enough - the Gene Hackman/Kevin Spacey version. A bit goofy, 100% self-obsessed, and above all else a liar and a sociopath. His dialogue is crap (what can you expect from Goyer?), but the performance feels right to me.

Same with Batfleck. Acting is on point, armor looks cool, voice modulator works well enough... the basic batsuit looks a bit goofy to me, but we haven't seen much of it. The Batman side of the universe seems solid enough between this and Suicide Squad.

But yeah ultimately it looks like a mess and I'll definitely be waiting until it airs on TV or goes to Netflix or whatever.
Old December 4th, 2015, 07:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

First, Bats, I'm not trying to push your buttons, that's incidental.
Second, I like the Nolanverse movies, but I don't think it is a perfect series nor does it contain a perfect Batman movie. Bale bothered me more and more as the trilogy continued and from his recent work, it's obvious people haven't given enough credit for his work. One can be a better Batman while the other can be a better film.
Third, if people make judgement calls based only on speculation on a trailer, then yes, this will end up like Fant4stic.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape