Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

View Poll Results: Which are you playing more Heroscape, marvel or a combo?
1 Heroscape Original 11 32.35%
2 Marvel Scape 8 23.53%
3 Combo of both, so i can have squads and big stuff 15 44.12%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 1st, 2007, 12:25 AM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker
What are you playing more Heroscape, Marvel or a mix?

I know I 'm playing more Hero type Heroscape than others. Especially with the custom frenzy with heroclix models. I was wondering if it's the same for everyone else.
Old August 1st, 2007, 12:28 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
As I don't have Marvescape... I will continue to play heroscape more. As posted in another thread I see playing Heroscape twice/three times as often as mixed, and marvelscape alone rarely. Not enough combinations with only 10 figures.

Old August 1st, 2007, 12:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I don't have Marvelscape yet either (though I have a preorder in at HouseMouse that should be shipping any day now that she's got Wave 3 finally). So, no votes from me yet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 1st, 2007, 12:44 AM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker
Wow I guess i'm just lucky! We had a guy preorder 6 or 7 games to avoid shipping here in Houston. It's all I play right now.
Old August 1st, 2007, 12:46 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
I just got my Marvel set and won't be playing with it until Thursday, but I anticipate I'll be mixing the two up as often as possible.

Strangely enough, since it was Marvelscape that got me interested in Heroscape in the first place, I don't think I'll ever really play Marvelscape by itself. I've fallen too much in love with the classic pieces and squads not to throw them in. That might change if/when Marvelscape introduces squads.
Old August 1st, 2007, 12:46 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I anticipate I'll be doing a lot of mixing - I probably won't have many exclusively superhero battles until we have a lot of TNTs in place (or until I have at least one Marvel expansion, if not two).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 1st, 2007, 12:50 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I anticipate I'll be doing a lot of mixing - I probably won't have many exclusively superhero battles until we have a lot of TNTs in place (or until I have at least one Marvel expansion, if not two).
TNTs?
Old August 1st, 2007, 12:52 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Quote:
TNTs?
How could you not know!?! Take a look here, some of the best custom superheroes from this site, that's what a TNT is.

Old August 1st, 2007, 12:53 AM

You mean people don't automatically click every link on my signature?

Old August 1st, 2007, 12:55 AM

Quote:
You mean people don't automatically click every link on my signature?

Old August 1st, 2007, 01:45 AM

Hawk14 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
hey it's tied....1 each. :P
Old August 1st, 2007, 02:15 AM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
Ok, well my deal goes like this. When I play Heroscape, all the guys in Houston have like a complete set with multiple commons. Why do I even need to buy any when they allow me to play with theirs. And for that I thank them heavily. I only bought up to wave 2.

However, I am about to be complete with every terrain expansion. As far as Houston goes I wouldn't doubt that I'm going to be the Marvel guy. Even though every guy in H-town has a set of marvel as well. So far I've shelled out the most customs.

That being said, Marvelscape with its future expansions in sight are going to put (hopefully) minor dents in my wallet, and be on my table all the time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion