Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 29th, 2013, 11:38 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm mostly against the heroes - though a Unique Squad of "Survivors" would be really cool if you ask me.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Perhaps the heroes of WD were rejected but I know the Zombies were fair game. tickle had a write-up for each type, I do believe.
Fair game and drafted. By me.
Darn, I really wanted some Zombies.
This means you will get Zombies.

I just wonder if he will follow tickle's lead or go in a new direction.

You can always work on Marvel Zombies.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 30th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I'm mostly against the heroes - though a Unique Squad of "Survivors" would be really cool if you ask me.
I think that + Rick, and give Rick some ability to boost and/or bond with the other survivors.

I'm trying some ideas for Marvel Zombies, but it's pretty tough when you have to reflect the character's abilities in addition to the Zombie power. I have a couple almost finished (Captain America, Wolverine and Spider-man), and I'm gonna post them later today if I get the chance.
Old July 30th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:

For what it's worth, though I don't really have many plans for the moment, I had this in mind for a Nova Force power:

NOVA FORCE X
Start the game with X yellow Nova Markers on this card. Add one to XXXXX's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each Nova Marker on this card. When this figure is destroyed, you may move any Nova Markers on this card to another figure with the Nova Force special power.

So you start off with a bunch of weak Nova dudes, each with a bit of the Nova Force, and as they dwindle the power becomes more concentrated... endgame you've got one big strong Nova Prime!

Just a thought, though.
Sounds like the building blocks to awesome Phoenix Five customs.
Cool idea - except with the Phoenix Five maybe just place the destroyed Phoenix figures on each others' cards until there's only one?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Perhaps the heroes of WD were rejected but I know the Zombies were fair game. tickle had a write-up for each type, I do believe.
Fair game and drafted. By me.
Darn, I really wanted some Zombies.
This means you will get Zombies.
Exactly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 30th, 2013, 11:21 AM

DocGlock is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Cool idea - except with the Phoenix Five maybe just place the destroyed Phoenix figures on each others' cards until there's only one?
I really like that idea actually. Does anyone know if they are planning to release any clix for the Phoenix 5? They seem like they would be hard to customize otherwise.
Old July 30th, 2013, 12:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I thought I did see a Phoenix 5 mini but it was going to be a rare/expensive mini. Not that it should stop you from posting a design. Several figures have pricey minis, that is what you proxy for.
Old July 30th, 2013, 01:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I could see a Rick figure that would boost any civilians within X spaces of him when they attack or defend against the Undead. Then he could lead any rag tag group of civilians against the Zombies that would normally slaughter them without his presence. The civilians would still fall easily to anything else though.
Old July 30th, 2013, 02:52 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Rick Grimes

Human
Unique Hero
Lawman
Resolute

Life - 4
Move - 5
Range - 5
Attack - 3
Defense - 3

Hand Axe Special Attack
Range - 1 Attack - 4+
When attacking an Undead figure, Rick Grimes rolls 1 additional attack die. If Rick Grimes destroys a figure with this special attack, he may attack one additional time and he may not use his apocalypse leadership power for the remainder of the round.

Apocalypse Leadership
Citizen and Lawman figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Rick Grimes roll one additional die when attacking or defending against an Undead figure. After taking a turn with Rick Grimes, you may take a turn with a Citizen squad or hero that you control. Any figure that takes a turn with this special power must end it's turn with in 4 clear sight spaces of Rick Grimes.

I wanted an ability to keep the Survivors together, so they could all fight the horde, while still giving them an edge against the Zombies. His other power is just a nice way of clearing out Zombies (or any Undead squad, really) when they are swarming him.

The Survivors

Human
Unique Squad (of 4)
Citizens
Intrepid

Life - 1
Move - 5
Range - 5
Attack - 3
Defense - 2

Survival Skills
If a Survivor receives two or fewer wounds from a single attack, you may roll the 20 sided die adding one to your roll for each additional Survivor adjacent to the defending figure. If you roll a 16 or higher, ignore any wounds just received.

Zombie Fighter
After a survivor attacks an Undead figure, you may move that figure, and any other Survivors you control adjacent to the defending figure up to 2 spaces. When moving with Zombie Fighters, Survivors will not take leaving engagement attacks.

These guys were a bit tougher than Rick. I wanted a unit that could stay alive for a while (they are "the Survivors") but I didn't want to just give them 4 or 5 defense. The first power is a cool way of reflecting the ability to shake off minor wounds (they only have 2 defense) it also encourages players to keep them together, rather than sending them all across the map. The second power is my favorite, by allowing them move after attacking, it allows figures who would otherwise be swarmed by zombies to slip away and attack, and then get another Citizen free. It also helps the basic civilian squad, which is pretty cool as well.

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; August 1st, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old July 30th, 2013, 02:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool ideas. Not super keen on humans from Walking Dead, but this is a good start, and I like the direction. My only critique is that the stats should be way lower. Rick is a normal human (without a hand, even), so he really shouldn't be tougher than Robin. I could see him around 80ish points at the most.
Old July 30th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGlock View Post
Quote:
I really like that idea actually. Does anyone know if they are planning to release any clix for the Phoenix 5? They seem like they would be hard to customize otherwise.
Yeah, they'll be coming out with Wolverine and the X-Men next month... super expensive but I think they'd still be interesting to design.

For the Survivors I think some sort of "team collapse" power would be cool... like, have them turn on each other a bit over time, make things tense before attacking. I think that's one universal trope in The Walking Dead and zombie media in general... society breaks down.
Old July 30th, 2013, 03:12 PM

Robin is a kid still, and it's not like Rick isn't a weakling. I was thinking of reversing his stats (3 defense, 4 attack) then upping the Hand Ax attack by one, but I wanted him to have an edge in defense over offense. Also, I'm confused to why everyone bases their stats on Robin? I look at Black Mask, and he's not really a fighter, and he has 4 defense 4 attack, not too shabby for an average crime lord. Also, Commissioner Gordon has 3/4 stats (although he does have 3 life) and he's an old man. The best example, however, is Spoiler. She is just a teenage girl who tags along behind Batman and Robin, but she has the same stats as Robin, so...

Sorry, I didn't mean to rant that much. That said, I wouldn't really be opposed to a lowered defense if more people agree
Old July 30th, 2013, 03:16 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Black Mask is a psychopath who literally revels in pain, taking grenades to the face and glass shards to the shoulder and laughing about it.

Gordon has cop gear, including bulletproof vest, for the 4 defense.

Spoiler was trained by Batman to be a crime fighter, and actually became Robin for a time (Bats kicked her out for insubordination), and eventually went on to become Batgirl after Cassie quit. So she's pretty much just as good as Robin, basically.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy