Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 31st, 2022, 01:21 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Broly

The Book of Broly

C3G SHONEN JUMP WAVE 48
DRAGON BALL C3G

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Gashapon Full Color DBZ figure that is named Broly.

Character Bio - At birth, Broly's most curious feature was his inordinate power level of 10,000. This anomaly meant that Broly's power had already been close to that of Bardock and King Vegeta at the time of their deaths. King Vegeta feared the threat the boy posed to his empire, and so he gave the order for the infant's execution. Broly's father, Paragus, begged the king to spare the child's life, attesting that his son could be an extremely valuable asset to King Vegeta and his son. King Vegeta was quick to point out that while this is true, the same is true that Broly could use his ever-increasing strength to overthrow the Saiyan royal family. King Vegeta closes the argument by sentencing Paragus to death, shooting him with an energy wave. Broly is then stabbed in the chest and left to die with Paragus. But they didn't die...

-Rulings and Clarifications-_________________________________________________________________

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 16th, 2022 at 07:15 PM.
Old January 31st, 2022, 01:22 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Broly (Beefing)

NAME = BROLY
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = SAIYAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 12

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 8
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 800

SMASHER LARIAT
After moving, you may choose a figure Broly passed over with his Flying special power and place that figure on any space Broly passed over. After placing the chosen figure, roll 1 unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. Figures moved by Smasher Lariat will not take leaving engagement attacks.

ERASER CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
Once per round, you may choose a space within 5 clear sight spaces of Broly. All figures on or within 2 spaces of the chosen space are affected by this attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Broly may not attack with this special attack unless there are 4 or more Wound Markers on this card.

LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
Figures engaged with Broly subtract 1 from their Attack and Defense numbers. After Broly attacks with a normal attack, if there are 8 or more Wound Markers on this card, he may attack with his normal attack one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; March 15th, 2022 at 05:56 PM.
Old January 31st, 2022, 01:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Man, two DBZ lots and yet another character I don't think I have a figure for. Ya'll are killing me. Design a Monster Carrot as restitution, please.

Design looks good! I like that he gets stronger and unlocks an SA when he takes wounds. I think that SA needs some wording help, but intent is easy enough.

I might suggest discarding the SS-clause in the Lariat, since that just makes him a tad swingier. Either just one unblockable against all figures, or 2 unblockables but maybe once per round or something. But that's my personal preference. No issues otherwise.
Old January 31st, 2022, 01:51 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe the 2 unblockables on Lariat when he has a certain amount of wounds? Personal preference here too, and probably doesn't make him any less swingy, but it ties into the mechanics on the other two powers. Really like the design, feels appropriately Broly!
Old January 31st, 2022, 01:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Powerhouse.
Does he grab people and then drop or smash them?
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:02 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Powerhouse.
Does he grab people and then drop or smash them?
Yeah, sometimes
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:06 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Man, two DBZ lots and yet another character I don't think I have a figure for. Ya'll are killing me. Design a Monster Carrot as restitution, please.

Design looks good! I like that he gets stronger and unlocks an SA when he takes wounds. I think that SA needs some wording help, but intent is easy enough.

I might suggest discarding the SS-clause in the Lariat, since that just makes him a tad swingier. Either just one unblockable against all figures, or 2 unblockables but maybe once per round or something. But that's my personal preference. No issues otherwise.
At this point, I think I'm the only one that got a Broly figure. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Maybe the 2 unblockables on Lariat when he has a certain amount of wounds? Personal preference here too, and probably doesn't make him any less swingy, but it ties into the mechanics on the other two powers. Really like the design, feels appropriately Broly!
Thanks! That may be worth looking into.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Yeah that looks like SS is not going to help.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:08 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

It’d be neat if the wound bits were a little more standardized. 2 and 5 feel like really random numbers, so it may take up a little more headspace than needed.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:11 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
It’d be neat if the wound bits were a little more standardized. 2 and 5 feel like really random numbers, so it may take up a little more headspace than needed.
I kind of like him unlocking new abilities at different wound amounts, personally.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:18 PM
Forum Moderator

Does this read a little better for the SA?

Quote:
Range Special. Attack 6.
Once per round, you may choose a space within 5 clear sight spaces of Broly, all figures on or within 2 spaces of the chosen space are affected. Roll 6 attack dice once for all affected figures. Broly may not attack with this special attack unless there are 2 or more Wound Markers on this card.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:26 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Does this read a little better for the SA?

Quote:
Range Special. Attack 6.
Once per round, you may choose a space within 5 clear sight spaces of Broly, all figures on or within 2 spaces of the chosen space are affected. Roll 6 attack dice once for all affected figures. Broly may not attack with this special attack unless there are 2 or more Wound Markers on this card.
Yeah I think that's better! I'm wondering if we should put the "once per round" clause along with the wound markers at the end. Not sure we've used that language like that in SAs before.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library