Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 11th, 2017, 09:10 AM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker
Re: Islandscape is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I plan to be there!
Glad you'll be making the trip! I'll be attending as well.
Great! Will you be coming alone, or with family?

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old June 11th, 2017, 03:19 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

I'll be coming up from NJ, looking forward to it!!!
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:18 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Count me in!
Old June 14th, 2017, 03:26 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well me!

Maps?

Old June 14th, 2017, 04:07 PM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker

Funny you should ask, that's next on my to do list.

Old June 18th, 2017, 06:31 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Is this tourney open to C3V?
Old June 19th, 2017, 03:36 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

So I am tentatively thinking of making the drive up to NY for Islandscape! I can also bring a map, though my collection is limited.

Also, if it's open to C3V, I have Cathar Spearmen melee army that I've been wanting to try out.
Old June 19th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
So I am tentatively thinking of making the drive up to NY for Islandscape! I can also bring a map, though my collection is limited.

Also, if it's open to C3V, I have Cathar Spearmen melee army that I've been wanting to try out.
You'll be more than welcome. I hope to see you there!

Old June 21st, 2017, 01:12 PM

I'm going to say yes to C3V, but only those - no HOTSS, Marvel, or other customs. And don't forget your army must still meet the Alliance rules from the first post. So Jet, bring that Cathar Spearmen army! I believe someone had a Cathar squad army last year.

Old June 21st, 2017, 10:13 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Huzzah for 12 people indeed! Are we going to have trophies?
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:46 PM

But of course! They've already been purchased and delivered. Planning to win one this year?

Old June 22nd, 2017, 06:54 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hey, ya never know!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events