Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:14 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
I haven't been back here in a while (RealLifetm gets so busy at times...) but thanks you to everyone for your comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camereeno
These suck.
Sad to see someone of this caliber gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja
Whitestuff, cool idea and beautiful cards. I don't know what double jump does, though.
My idea was to try and emulate the Scout's ability to jump higher than everyone else while on the move. It is a bit like the Monks Jump but it is only for 9 levels and it doesn't reduce the total number of spaces that a figure can move. Perhaps the ability needs to be rewritten, suggestions anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja
Also, those specials are pretty hardcore...I'm thinking this guy is in the 180 point range? Maybe more, since we know that movement after attacking (ala silver surfer) is extremely powerful in this game.
I haven't given these cards a point value as I thought that the game would work by choosing the number of players on each side, as opposed to a point value for each team. Players could then change dead characters for other types at the end of each round. This would make teams dynamic and fluid throughout the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
as a fan of the Orange Box I think these customs rock
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDino
those cards are very well done. They look great, and flow together excellently. Keep up the good work, got a spy on the way now?
I think the Demoman will be next as I've been thinking about how he could work within the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
Two of my very most favoritest things: TF2 and Scape! Why didnt I think of this?
I only did because I was spending all my usual custom making time playing TF2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
Oh right. Anywho, this is great and I'd love to see it fully fleshed out. One question: what mini's are you thinking of using?
This is something that I haven't been spending much time on (too much TF2 - research I'm calling it ) but I will keep chipping away at it. As for minis... I haven't got a clue. I've never tried painting or sculpting or anything to do with minis. I will probably depend on proxies unless something comes along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miniature Geek
Must admit I've never played those games, but the idea of someone beating someone to death with a baseball bat seems like a lot of fun.
It is most enjoyable indeed

I'll post up the demoman as soon as he is done.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Keep 'em up

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions